Average based on 49 reviews.
  • Fantastic customer service

Houston Auto Sales, Inc., is a go to dealer i will recommend to anyone. The customer service is great from the moment you walk into the building till when you successfully buy your car. Marc and Armando assisted me back in January when i bought my car and they were so helpful and patient...very willing to answer all my boring but necessary questions. My brother is good with cars, so i brought him along to examine the car i wanted. He was so thorough and to my greatest surprise, Marc and Armando were so patient and kept heir cool. A lot of dealers will not do that. Marc gave me a discount when my brother found a little problem in the car which was really cool. They even followed up with me weeks after i bought my car which i found quite dedicating. They equally refer you to other affordable places such as getting a replacement or second key. Their cars are top notch be it used or new and the prices are reasonable. My experience with them is a memorable one. GOODLUCK on your next car!

• Incredible Car, Incredible Service

I have procrastinated in writing this review, but it doesn't diminish my praise for the company. In February, I bought a 2007 Volvo XC90 with only 58,000 miles after having wrecked my previous vehicle. I can't say enough about the service and attention I received from owners and staff, along with the vehicle itself. Their prices were fair, cars were in impeccable condition. Houston Auto Sales will be my go-to dealership for upscale used cars from this point forward. Thanks to them, my skepticism towards buying cars that weren't from a dealership have been absolved.

• great service and great people

I found the right car that I dream of for long time at Houston Auto Sales Inc. Nice people and great service.

• Car Review

THE Crew were helpful my deal Marc great dealership l highly recommend him and his team excellent they work with you Marc was friendly.

• Great experience

I ended up buying my 2008 Lexus RX 350 from Ghandi at Houston Auto Sales. I sent HAS an email and got a response the next day (Monday). That next Friday I showed up unannounced at the dealer and Armando was very helpful in showing me the car. Called Ghandi later that day and set up an appointment to meet with him the next day at 10AM when they opened. 2-3 hours later and I was driving home. I like their no pressure approach. Very laid back and easy to work with. They allowed me to have the car inspected by a mechanic down the street who informed me that one or more of the belt pulleys probably needed to be replaced (they were causing a noise). Took the Lexus to my mechanic a couple days later (and, yes, he ended up replacing 2 pulleys) and he was raving about how well maintained the car was. I would definitely recommend HAS and plan on returning to them in the next few months once my daughter gets her license and needs a car. No comment on their financing as I paid cash.

• Great service

The salesmen were very helpful i making my purchase.They do not pressure you in to buying. They also recommend that you get inspection done on vehicle before purchase. I definitely recommend this place to buy a vehicle. Ask for Armando, Mark, or Ghandi. All of them are the best

• Awesome service during and after purchase..

Purchased a beautiful 06 acura tl from her. Car drove awesome but the transmission went out in 2days, i called them and without hesitation they towed car and placed new transmission. I was really weary of buying used cars from places that are not major dealerships but my experience with the, i will definitely go back to them and refer my friends with no problem. AWESOME STAFF!!!!

• Awesome service, great place to get a car.

They were honest and worked with us to get the right car for the money.I sure will recommend them again.

• Auto Selection Best Ever

I purchased a vehicle from Auto Selection and it was the best experience ever someone stated that it was a bad experience and that is a lie. I received a great car and magnificent deal I've referred to friends and family.

• Buy from Houston Auto Sales!

We found Houston Auto Sales on Cars.com. We contacted Armando, the sales manager, about a Volvo XC60. He was knowledgeable, considerate, and he consistently returned our calls quickly. Paperwork was received timely, and our vehicle was transported without any problems. We highly recommend both Houston Auto Sales and Armando, their stellar sales manager - he helped us find a safe, reliable, and really nice vehicle for our daughter at a very fair price.