• Super Sarah!

I had a very pleasant e,experience with Sarah at Coastal VW. She was very friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. She made me feel more like an old friend than another potential easy sale. Although I ended up buying a car from another dealer, only due to finding the right vehicle elsewhere, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Coastal to anyone. Shout out to Heather also.

• Most pleasant experience ever.

This was the most relaxing experience we ever had buying a car. Our salesperson, Kyle, was attentive to detail and really easy to talk to. We never felt like we were being pushed. The purchasing process was very easy and we got a fantastic deal! We would definitely go back there.

• Big Fan

Had one of the best experiences when checking out a vehicle at Colonial. Sarah was remarkable with her honest, friendly and no pressure approach. Communication was thorough . I would not hesitate in reccomending or returning.

• Mechanic

Thanks for positive review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at Coastal again soon!

The best experience, we had the best sales person Kyle hodges and the finance person heather dumas. we purchased a tiquan and everything went smoothly. Long story short if u want a VW go here and have a great shopping experience. Go see kyle!!

• Awesome from beginning to end!

Thanks! We appreciate your business and your review. Looking forward to seeing you again soon at Coastal

At 54 years of age I have finally had a painless car buying experience Can't thank the team enough for all their help and patience! Love my new car!

• Poor Communication

Had a follow up question after I purchased a vehicle and they never responded despite multiple emails. I won't go back to this dealership.

• very good service

Nice and good following Good customer reply. Very helpful

Thanks Punam - We appreciate your business and your review. Hope to see you soon at Coastal VW

Nice and good following Good customer reply. Very helpful

• 2017 Jetta

Thanks Karin! We appreciate your business and your review. Sarah is great to work with. Hope you love your new Jetta!

I recently leased a 2017 Jetta from Sarah Elsmore at Coastal Volskwagen in Hanover, MA and couldn't be happier with the service. The process was quick and Sarah answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

• Coastal

Sara and Coastal Volkswagen made my decision in purchasing a new vehicle a very easy one! The process was quick and smooth and Sara couldn't have been any more helpful. Would definitely recommend Coastal and I love my new Golf Alltrack!--Michelle

Congrats on your new Alltrack! We are so glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Sara. Looking forward to seeing you soon at Coastal VW!

• Coastal VW

Thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Sarah. Looking forward to seeing you at Coastal VW again soon

Fantastic experience and we shopped around. This smaller size dealer really focused on customer satisfaction. From my first phone call to signing papers. I would recommend this dealer and especially our salesperson Sarah. Neat, clean showroom and an overall A+ experience. I'll be back and will recommend this VW dealer to family and friends.