Winnisquam Auto

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–4:00pm
(603) 524-7171 (603) 524-7171

Great first time buying experience

This was my first car purchase. I had been looking for a Subaru with lower miles that was in my budget. After searching for weeks I finally found this car. I was a little wary of going through a smaller dealer, not knowing if I should go with them over a Subaru dealership. Buddy was great, not too pushy, which was perfect for my being new to the process. The price was pretty fair, and they detailed and put new tires on the car before I picked it up. I went back a month later for an oil change and they were great. Their guys in the shop were honest and knowledgeable and gave me advice for going forward with the maintenance. Also, the car is fantastic. With all the weather the last few months, I have always been safe and able to drive through anything. They sold me a solid vehicle and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Great Expeience and Customer Serivce

Winnisquam Auto was my first car purchasing experience. My sales rep John M made me feel very comfortable and was very helpful through the whole process. Alicia made the whole paperwork process quick and painless for me. I would strongly recommend Winnisquam Auto for any auto needs.

Great Experience and Great Customer Serivce

Winnisquam Auto was my first car purchasing experience. My sales Rep John M made me feel very comfortable and was very helpful through the whole process. He didn't pressure me like other sale reps. Alicia made the whole paperwork process quick and painless for me. I would strongly recommend winnisquam auto for any auto needs.

Bought 2001 325i BMW

So far so good. They fixed everything I asked them to fix. No issues right now. Buddy was easy to deal with. I would recommend them.

reliable car dealer

I love the experience that all the processes went so smoothly, without selling other unwanted cars, without hiding information. The guy named Buddy is of great help! He is very reliable, explained all the information for the cars, and leaving the customer to make their own decision. He even provided some practical tips for maintenance. It was so nice of them to have provided to clean up the car after the deal was done, when the car looked already pretty clean to me. I must admit that they are the kind of honest dealers who are rarely found these days.

Outstanding Experience

After searching the region for a 4x4 Toyota Tacoma (and looking at nearly 30 different Tacomas), I returned to Winnisquam Auto to revisit a 2002 truck that caught my early interest. It became clear that Winnisquam had the best value among the dozen or so dealers that we visited. I was pleasantly surprised to experience a no pressure, no haggling, highly professional transaction. The entire staff was attentive, very helpful, and quite knowledgeable. When we returned to take delivery several days later, they had thoroughly cleaned the car and had completed the short list of items that they agreed to address. Winnisquam Auto redefines what a "used car purchase" looks like. These guys are the real deal. They are customer centered, honest, and a great group of professionals. I highly recommend this dealership.

Exceptional Customer Service

I cannot say enough about the team at Winnisquam Auto. From the salesman Jaime down to the people who detail the vechicles that are sold, to the owner John Bernard. Outstanding in everyway. Our credit was less than perfect, and we did not think we could get a car loan. The salesman Jaime was a very Honest and personable person from the start. The owner was very friendly and honest. When we decide it is time for another car or truck, we will be going to see them again. I have already recommended Winnisquam to my friends who are looking for another vechicle. Hands down the place to buy a car or truck.

Exceptional Customer Service

Words cannot express how salesman John Mcdermott, and owner John Bernard went above and beyond their job descriptions to help my wife and I as a young family on our journey to establishing credit and gaining knowledge of how the credit system works. Day and night phone calls and descriptive conversations on the quite confusing topic all contribute to what makes this company so wonderful. We did not at this time receive a vehicle from them, but with their continuous help we look forward to in the near future working a new vehicle into our life from them. The respect and courtesy that I have received from these two wonderful individuals have exceeded any company that I have worked with before in the used car buying process, John M treated my family like his personal family and it was an experience that made me feel special and to know that I was happy in the end knowing that a salesman exist that does not push you into buying the first thing you show interest in and showing that they care about you as an individual meant the world to me. I will continue to brag for the rest of my life about this company and will hope that whoever is reading this understands that Winnisquam Auto is the true place to call Home for all your auto needs because to me they make you feel at home and they treat you like Family. Thanks from the bottom of my heart and I can not express enough how much we appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for my family. You will see us in the near future buying a car from you as soon as we get our credit in tip top shape and we will spread your name throughout the nation.

Amazing, Friendly, Local Service

Purchasing a vehicle with our son was amazing with Bud, at Winnisquam Auto. We had looked at a few cars and wanted to make sure that our son was safe in a vehicle that would last him for several years. Working with Bud was great, with his laid back attitude and absolutely no pressure, we where given details on the cars that we where looking at. What wasn't known about the car was looked up to give us the correct details. We where so pleased with the entire office, the financing choices where so easy and everything was explained in clear details so everyone understood. We are pleased that we had the pleasure of meeting the staff at Winnisquam Auto and have been recommending them to everyone we know. Oh ya, the coffee is really good too!

Excellent Service

Winnisquam Auto was great to deal with. Our used car purchase was by far the best experience we have ever had. John McDermott was an awesome salesman making sure that we were nothing less than satisfied with our purchase. Alicia in financing was also awesome. We will definitely be recommending Winnisquam Auto to everyone we know that is in the market for a vehicle. Our thanks to all of you.