Winnisquam Auto

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–4:00pm
(603) 524-7171 (603) 524-7171

Great service, great selection

I am very happy with my experience with Winnisqaum Auto. Bud and John were very helpful and honest with me. I felt no pressure to buy a vehicle and they treated very well with my trade in vehicle. Thank you everyone at Winnisqaum Auto.

Stephen & Carolee Longley

Winnisquam Auto treated us great in the used car buying process. Our salesman John McDermott was excellent. He provided us with terrific customer service. He has a solid knowledge of cars, and he worked hard for us to meet our needs, and did so in a very timely manner as well. Alicia in the Financing Office was excellent also and helped us get financing on a decent used car that we could afford. This dealership is great and we have already recommended it to several others. Thanks Winnisquam Auto!

TOP NOTCH experience!

Bought a 2003 Honda Accord and love it. Everyone a Winnisquam auto from the owner John Bernard to the salesman I worked with John McDermott were extremely helpful and guided me through the process like I was family. Never any pushy tactics or anything you'd expect from a car dealer. I tried to purchase a car through them a couple years back but couldn't secure the financing. I had such a great experience even though I wasn't able to get a car then, that I came back when I was ready to purchase again. I had a little snag with financing again but, everyone there was more than helpful and patient to work with me to get it straightened out. Alicia in financing walked me through the whole process so that I could understand it better. (First time actually purchasing a car through a dealer) Just a great experience all around top notch owner, salesman, and financing staff. Will definitely buy my next car from them as well. Thanks a lot to everyone at the dealership!

Dealer response

Mike, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We were more then happy to work out the little kinks that came up along the way, and it was a pleasure working with you throughout the entire process. We hope that you are enjoying your new car and hope to see you again in the future.

great guys to deal with

found this car after many months of searching. Almost bought one from one of their competitors who deals exclusively with BMWs, but could not reach a deal with them that suited both of us. They were unwilling to come to a price I could afford so I had to walk away. This happened twice to me. Was very disappointed after I had driven 2 1/2 hours to look at these cars, but it actually turned out for the best. I found this one, worked with Buddy, then closed the deal with John. Very nice to work with, very honest and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a used car. Thank you guys and I LOVE this car!

Great customer service!

I purchased my first car here. And I'm really satisfied with their service. The owner is down to earth. Very reliable!

Most relaxed purchase of my life

My girlfriend and I have been searching for a used car for her 18y/o daughter since her accident 3/27/13. With absolutely nothing in our price range of $6-8000 with under 100k miles I started to call on friends for help. My good friend Bill from New Hampshire told me to call his friend John at Winnisquam Motors. We live on the coast of CT approx 180 miles south. I called John and left a message at 10pm Tuesday evening. John promptly returned my call at 830am Wednesday. After discussing our dilemma John offered us a few options. To make a long story short we put a deposit on an 03 Saturn that John recommended and arranged for a Friday am delivery. We made the 3 hour trip and the car was even better than he had explained to us. The paperwork side of things went smoother than usual even though we did pay cash, and the staff was amazing. Michelle already had our paperwork typed before we got there, Craig was professional and more than courteous with the rest of the paperwork/title/registration stuff and Mo took care of the delivery aspect of things. If you are serious about buying a high quality used car, you will not be disappointed with a trip to Winnisquam motors - they are totally worth the drive from anywhere !!! Thank you again WM. Alissa and Tony - Salem, CT

Great quality vehicle

Winnisquam Auto was great to deal with. You can tell that they search very hard to find vehicle that are not clunkers. It is difficult to find an older Toyota Corolla that is in great condition but they sold me one that is absolutely mint. Highly recommend John and his dealership!

Awesome Experience

What a great discovery! Really dislike buying cars, but searched out a particular make and model, Winnisquam Auto came up. Called, spoke to the owner, and right away felt I could trust him. Tested the car next morning and worked out a win win deal seamlessly, but that was just the beginning. He felt something might be wrong and would not release the car until he was 100% certain I would not have any problems. I had a couple of mechanics check it out, they made some suggestions, and No Problem! the dealer made any and all repairs these mechanics had suggested without challenge or dispute, in spite of a considerable amount of investment in labor and parts. I waited on site, met the rest of his staff, and found all of them to be amazingly helpful and friendly. I've already passed his name on to several friends and saved a few business cards to hand out to anyone looking. Who would have thought that I'd EVER write such a review of a car dealership!! But they deserve it!

Great customer service

This is the first time that I've purchased a car on my own since 1975. John and Craig at Winnisquam Auto made this experience enjoyable and without stress. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service to all of our customers. Let us know what else we can do to help you or your friends in the future.

Great to deal with and no-nonsense

Pleasure doing business with the owner at Winnisquam Auto in NH. Bought a nice Nissan xTerra and got a fair price for our trade it. Would easily do business with him again. He took the time to see us on a day off and the sale was smooth and fair (and I hate buying cars). Thank you Winnisquam Auto!!