Winnisquam Auto

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–4:00pm
(603) 524-7171 (603) 524-7171

Great Price!

I have bought two cars here. Each time I looked around at multiple dealers sites and the combination of quality cars and the low prices were the best around at Winnisquam Auto. The sales staff knows their stuff, very knowledgeable about the pros and cons of different models and makes. At no time did I feel pressured. They stand behind their cars, too. Next time I buy a car I am going to start my search here. I suspect it will end here as well, just like the last two times.

A Happy Experience!

After quite a long search we found exactly what we were looking for at Winnisquam Auto - well it wasn't white with a sunroof - but in every other way it exceeded. The Owner and his staff were patient, helpful and friendly, with not a hint of pressure. There were a couple of minor repairs needed and these were carried out efficiently and speedily. The selection of cars was excellent with great prices. Finding them was the best Christmas Gift of 2011 !