Blue Line Motors

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

Best experience I have had with a car dealership.
    February 25, 2018

I met Mr. Welch the owner through a mutual friend and I asked him to find me a Tesla that was a certain color with certain emanates and to stay within... a budget. Well Robert did that and more. Plus the guy is so down to earth I consider him a friend. And that don't usually happen when you buy a car from someone. I will always buy my cars from Blue Line Motors from now on and would send any one else there that needs a car.

Very pleased customer!!
    January 3, 2018

I have been looking for a Volkswagen Beetle for a little over a year and haven't been able to find one that I LOVED...that was until I found Blue Line... Motors. I called and told them I was interested in a white beetle that they had I'm stock. After speaking to the owner Robert, I was assured that he would be available whenever I was ready to come and see it. Even though the website stated they didn't open until 10:00, Robert came in early to accommodate my schedule. I have not purchased a vehicle in a number of years but Robert made this experience the best one yet! I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Needless to say, he has gained a customer for life!! Thank you ¿

My Experience with Blueline Motors LLC
    January 1, 2018

My wife and I have purchased five cars during our 22-year marriage, and we had come to abhor the process. The salespeople we often dealt with seemed ...to be more interested in their own agenda and commission than they were in putting us in the right vehicle at the right price. Fortunately, that all changed when we recently purchased a Honda CRV from Robert Welch at Blueline Motors LLC. (We learned of Blueline through a reference from a good friend.) From our very first meeting, Robert was friendly, attentive, and professional. He walked us through the sales process (never an easy task), making sure we understood and were satisfied with each step. When we raised a concern regarding a potential mechanical problem, Robert went "the extra mile" by taking our vehicle (on his own time and at his own expense) to a Honda master mechanic who ran an advanced diagnostic test and pronounced the car mechanically sound. This resolved our concern and confirmed to us that Robert really cares about his customers. My wife and I would highly recommend Robert Welch and Blueline Motors LLC to anyone seeking a clean, low-mileage, late-model previously owned vehicle. Your satisfaction is his number one concern.

2007 Corvette Z06
    July 7, 2017

Blue Line Motors is the real deal. In 30+ years of buying cars, this was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Like myself, Robert is... a genuine "Car Guy" and understood exactly what I was looking for. I had been searching for the right Z06 for about a year when I came across the one in his inventory and like every car in Blue Line's inventory, it was immaculate. I had a pretty good feeling my search was over. However, being deployed active duty military, I thought it might be an issue securing the vehicle, but that was not a problem for Blue Line. Robert really went above and beyond to ensure the vehicle was waiting for me when I returned... to say he takes care of the military is an understatement... not to mention communication was outstanding the entire time. Not only was the car waiting for me exactly as advertised, but he was also able to get a 5 year bumper-to-bumper warranty from Chevy. You can't put a price on peace of mind with a high performance vehicle like that... most extended warranty companies won't even cover a car like the Z06. I highly recommend Blue Line Motors to everyone. I will definitely be doing business in the future... I only wish I had found this gem sooner!

2002 Honda S2000
    June 18, 2017

A few months back I was searching for a Honda S2000. I was torn between getting an AP1 or and AP2. After much research through various forums, my col...lective understanding was that if you're looking to buy an S2000, you should go with the best maintained one you can find, with the lowest miles – and that's how I came across BlueLine Motors. Robert was holding, what looked to be the best maintained Honda S2000 in at least a 200 mile radius. Backing up a bit – I found the S2k via Cars.com while searching the keyword "S2000." I landed on the Blueline Motros website. Never have I seen so many photos of one vehicle on a company website. All of the angles were covered, and all of the details of the vehicle were pictured. At first, I was a little skeptical about the color of the car (spa yellow) but was certainly impressed by its mileage (27k miles, on a car that was 15 years old). I decided to call BlueLine Motors and Robert answered immediately and was happy to give me all of the information I asked for about the vehicle. That same evening I drove to BlueLine Motors (I work 5 miles from the dealership) and Robert let me see the car in person. From the point of the initial meeting with Robert, right up to the conclusion of the purchase, never have I received such a personalized experience when buying a vehicle. I say this for many reasons, but the most significant still resonates in my mind. One of the first things Robert said to me was: "I'm not here to push a car on you. You found this car and I'm here to tell you all about it. I love cars, and I'm here to share my passion with you. It's up to you to decide if you'd like to make a purchase." This is what separates Robert from other dealers. I felt like I went to the car dealership with a friend, rather than meeting up with a car dealer. I was so happy with Robert's customer service that I've forgotten to share how the car drove... it was great! It's been such a joy to drive and I look forward to having it for a very long time! Thank you, Robert!

Above and Beyond!
    June 11, 2017

Robert made the car buying experience honest and real. I mean when you show up and he tells you to your face, that something isn't working right with ...the AC. And then handles the dealer to do the repair work for you! That is above and beyond! Furthermore, when the dealer causes more problems, he made sure that you had a point of contact and rest assured you and the car will be taken care of. He is meticulous, he loves what he does and doesn't feel like work for him. I recommend him and his customer service, the cars he sells are a bonus!

Top Notch Dealer!!!
    April 18, 2017

Robert is a class act! He really knows his stuff and was very up front and honest about everything. He is detail oriented and his cars and facilitie...s show it! It was a pleasure buying my dream car from him and I would do it again and again!

Fantastic Dealer!
    March 2, 2017

Robert is a stand up guy. First time buying a car and he enthusiastically helped me the entire way through. The guy is a true gear head and you can ab...solutely trust his eye for detail and quality. Love the car, love the experience. I sent him an email after hours not expecting him to get back to me till Tuesday, but almost immediately got a response back for him. The entire process was as easy as anyone could possibly make it and he made absolutely sure I was being treated fairly. 0% pressure, 100% friendly and trustworthy.

Bought a van
    February 4, 2017

First off, you need to know that BLM isn't a big dealer--just a guy who loves cars with a relatively small setup. Don't let that deter you, though, a...s Robert gives you the individual attention you probably wouldn't get from a big dealer. I found BLM through the the USAA auto buying service. I bought a used minivan from Robert, which looks somewhat out of place among the adrenaline pumps he usually sells--mustangs, Teslas, corvettes, etc. Nevertheless, I felt like he gave me the same attention as one of his higher-end customers. He didn't try to rush me into a decision. While we test drove, he even let my older kids play on his personal racing arcade game. He was very reasonable when it came to addressing anything less than expected on the vehicle, and he even went out of his way to help me get a new key programmed. I feel like I could go back to BLM anytime after the sale and still feel like a valued customer.

First Class experience from a stand-up guy
    January 16, 2017

Even though I didn't buy a vehicle from Robert, I felt the need to write a glowing review. My wife was in the market for a used Lexus LX 570 and he ha...d a 2014 in stock. I called and he was available to meet the same day. Robert comes across and honest and genuine, two traits you don't often come across with car salesmen. He was low pressure and asked all the right questions. He also gave me a tour of his immaculate shop and as I'm a car guy, he even gave the back story behind some of the cars he had for sale. We ended up buying a different LX 570 because my wife wanted white with tan interior and Blue Line's was silver with black interior. I was so impressed that when I'm in the market for a sports car, Robert will be my first call.

Blue Line Motors