G&C Auto

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• October 2, 2015

Nice Clean cars, friendly service, reasonable prices.

September 29, 2015

All of the guys over at G&C auto were really helpful and friendly. thx yall

September 14, 2015

This was the best customer service and pricing information I had in a long time

May 4, 2015

Really worked hard to sell me my new mini cooper. I love to car and I cant wait to drive it.

March 25, 2015

every one was very nice during buying process and made sure I was satisfied / I purchased bmw 5 series at first and it had problems and i was not happ...y the dealer ship took it back completely and found me a car I would be happy with

Hello Happy Customer! Thank you so much for your review! We go to great lengths to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase and ...will do anything we can to make sure every customer is a Happy Customer! We hope we see you soon for your next schedule maintenance!

February 24, 2015

I recently purchased my vehicle from here and I love it! It's a beautiful Honda Accord and it drives so nicely. They did everything they could to work... with my down payment and my monthly payment to make sure I got the car that I wanted. I would tell everybody to come here because they are so willing to work with you and are willing to work late to make sure you leave happy. Thank you G&C!!

Hello Kiki, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to know you love your Honda. We love helping our customers as much as we can and a...re extremely delighted to know that at the end of the day you got what you wanted at the right price. Once again thank you so much and we hope we see you soon for you next schedule maintenance.

February 18, 2015

I came to this lot twice. On the second visit I ended up purchasing a WONDERFUL Mercedes Benz. The customer service was great and everyone that works ...for G & C was all very helpful and polite. I truly appreciate Jeff,Mike, and Rob for making this happen for me. I would recommend anybody to this place!!... GREAT car lot!!..... Awesome TEAM! :)

Hello Nikki, Thank you for your 5 star review! We love helping our customers as much as we can to make sure they get the right car. And don't forget t...o stop by for your next schedule maintenance.

February 12, 2015

I would recommend G&C auto sales to anyone looking to purchase a new car. The staff here are very helpful,informative and full of free spirit. Please ...Stop By and get YOUR NEW CAR FROM THE BEST DEALERSHIP IN LOUISIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello DMD, Thank you so much for your kind words, we are delighted to know how happy you are with your vehicle. And please don't forget to stop by for... your next schedule maintenance.

January 26, 2015

I came into G&C Auto and right away I was helped by a friendly staff member who took care of me from beginnig to end. Excellent customer care. They ev...en helped me pick out the best car with the most affordable rates. They didn't try to sell me just anything, they took their time and made sure I was completely satifised. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Hello VBennett! Thanks for coming to G&C for your vehicle purchase! We are so glad to hear that your buying experience was easy and that you are happy... with your car! Be sure to come back and see us for your next scheduled maintenance.

January 22, 2015

Great customer service and offers great assistance to purchase a car. I am very happy with my purchase and the staff worked to make sure the customer ...is satisfied. They offer great cars at a reasonable price. Get yours NOW!

Hello DJ! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We know you had a choice in your purchase and we value you as a customer! Please give us ...a call if you need anything else in the future or to schedule your next service appointment.