Nevada Auto Sales and Rentals

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Very Happy with my Experience!
    April 11, 2015

I was very happy with my experience at Nevada Auto Sales. Everyone I spoke to was pleasant and seemed professional. My car is great and I would defini...tely recommend this dealership!

• They suck
    September 14, 2015

Sales Manager is a clown, asked 5 times for CarFax report and was told to make an offer first. Salesman was completely unresponsive to requests for mo...re info. on a vehicle I was very interested in buying. Save yourself the headache and do business with a more reputable dealership.

• Made an offer, but they never returned my email!
    April 9, 2015

I tried to make contact with this dealership weeks ago. I never heard back from them. I even made an offer on a car that Cars.com shows is still on th...eir lot. If they aren't interested in me, then I don't think I want anything to do with them! The service before the sale is horrible, so just imagine what it will be like after the sale!

Hello, We looked through our email and were unable to find an inquiry or offer from you. Perhaps it didn't go through correctly? Either way, feel free... to give us a call at 702-305-0555. We would be more than happy to answer your offer or any questions you may have. Thanks

• Great Experience
    December 18, 2014

Very easy and comfortable experience. Everyone was relaxed and no one pressured me at all. I really like my Mercedes and would recommend this place in... the future.

• 1st nice car experience
    December 9, 2014

The 1st good experience ive had buying a used car. I dont have the best credit, but they worked around it and still gave me a good deal. I plan on goi...ng back to them when i decide to trade and get another car.

• Highly Recommended!
    December 2, 2014

These guys are great, very friendly. Love my car. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

• WORST DEALER EVER
    May 16, 2014

MY EXPERIENCE HERE WAS SO BAD I WOULD NEED A 2 PAGE LETTER TO WRITE ALL THE STUFF THAT WENT ON. CARS WITH DIRTY CAR-FAX REPORTS THAT THEY DIDNT WANT T...O SHOW. WENT ON 4 TEST DRIVES. ONE CAR OVERHEATED...ONE CAR HAD NO BRAKES....WOW!!! SHOULD I CONTINUE? THIS WAS A JOKE...I WILL NEVER BE BACK

Hello, I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but you must have been at the wrong dealership. We never buy any cars with a bad carfax and would never all...ow a test drive on a car that didn't have brakes. I am going to ask that you post this review to the correct dealership. Thank you

• no reply
    November 15, 2013

I sent them an email of a vehicle I was interested on and they never responded.

• Wonderful Car Buying Experience!
    May 8, 2013

I must admit I do not have the best credit history. However, these guys worked super hard to get me into a great car that worked with my budget. They ...listened to my needs and helped me get the car I wanted and at the same time made sure it was one that I could afford. At so many other dealerships the salesman tried to TELL me what I wanted and tried to push me into a more expensive vehicle. Anytime I have had any questions about the car they always are willing to help. I have and will continue to recommend this dealership to my friends.

• HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!! THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
    April 24, 2013

I just bought my second car from these guys and wouldn't go anywhere else! They got me financed on the car I wanted even with my credit situation. The... first car I bought had a problem a couple months after I purchased it. These guys fixed it at no cost to me and even gave me a loaner car until it was ready! I couldn't believe it. A friend of mine had bought from a dealer on Boulder Highway who wouldn't help her with anything! Don't get burned somewhere else, go see Nevada Auto Sales!!!

Nevada Auto Sales and Rentals