Gerardos Foreign Car Service & Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 28, 2017

If I could give the experience working with Scott and Gerardo's a PERFECT 10 I would! Let me start by saying that I have been searching for the perfe...ct Mercedes GL for the past 8 weeks. I have dealt with TOO many car dealers and the experiences have really varied. Half of the dealers were responsive and ok, some followed up a day late and a dollar short, some didn't actually listen to the criteria. The really bad half were terrible to deal with and one actually tried a bait/switch. I had such a bad start to my search I almost gave up and signed another lease. The second to last week of my search I came across Gerardo's and what can I say, the experience was exceptional! My husband and I came to see the GL550 Gerardo's advertised and upon arrival we were greeted very warmly by Scott - the one-man Bostonian sales band. When we were ready he showed us all the bells and whistles of the 550 and didn't mind that we were also looking at the their options- he genuinely seemed to want us to be happy....wow, what a change. Scott pulled CarFax reports and left us to inspect and analyze the cars and their condition. The GL surpassed the pictures; it was beautiful (as were all the foreign cars in their garage) and we were captivated. We knew we wanted to have it. Scott took a copy of our licenses, gave us the applications to fill out and took our details for Lori who would sort financing options and next steps the following day. Lori pulled all of our paperwork together and since we were heading out of town that very afternoon, Scott came to our house (from Canton to Lexington) with the paperwork to ensure we got the car. While we were away the car was detailed, taken to the Mercedes dealership to have the 2017 software update and to have the roof rack key replaced (FOC). Scott also ensured the car was checked and ended up getting the motor mounts fixed under warranty at Mercedes Benz of Boston. Scott communicated with us the entire time and we knew what was happening every step of the way. Gerardo's also registered the car for us (what a bonus!) so no long RMV wait and today the car was delivered to our house in Lexington by Scott. He had the car detailed to perfection and it looks showroom stunning. This experience was so smooth, so seamless, and I couldn't have asked for a better Salesman. Not only will I go back to Gerardo's for service but I will tell EVERYONE I know about how great the buying experience was with Scott. He was EXCELLENT at his job and he changed an 8 week disaster into a happily ever after. THANKS SCOTT & GERARDO'S!

January 27, 2018

I was looking for a Lincoln MKZ a Gerardo’s had one .Reached out to them via cars.com for availability . The response was prompt and the car was ava...ilable . Got there a day later and was greeted by the owner/manager who remembered my name and he assigned Lori to help us .I can’t say enough about Lori , she was knowledgeable , helpful ,attentive ,calm and made the whole experience a breeze from first ride to the delivery of the vehicle.She worked with the Financing bank and got us a great deal ,kept us updated the whole way on what she did throughout the process.Good people to buy from.

January 3, 2018

I was looking for a 2013 Mercedes S550 4 Matic. White / Beige With a sport package and a panoramic roof. I went to several places and they didn't ...have exactly what I wanted. All the other dealers pushed cars that they had on their lot. Not Gerardos. They had 3, 2012-2013 S550's , all very nice but not the car I wanted. Bob found a car for me in less then ten days. Exactly what I wanted. The right color the right options and most importantly ( knowing that I wanted this exact car) they didn't over price this S550. A special order S550 ( not really a special order but exactly what I wanted ) and great sales staff makes Gerardo's Cars my #1 choice.

December 20, 2017

I cant thank these guys enough for the amazing 2016 Audi S-6 i just bought. Everything that was described is perfect with this Audi. They took the tim...e to go over the details and the car cleaned on the pick up day. Thank you and anyone looking to buy a car they are top quality service. You have my business and anyone i know i will tell everyone how happy i am.

December 20, 2017

5 stars for Gerardo's Cars. Bought my 2014 Dodge charger RT max off them back in September and I couldn't be happier with not only my vehicle but my c...hoice to purchase it with them. They got me financed with an awesome bank at the lowest possible rate as a first time auto loan. I've brought it back to them for regular maintenance check ups and they are so awesome to work with. Overall the best part of Gerardo's was that i didn't get the stereotypical "pushy car salesman feel" here.... you''re more like part of the family. Thank you Gerardo's!!

April 27, 2017

Dropped my car off around 12 pm, was told by al, who is the owner that it would take a couple of hours to complete. Right around 2 pm my car rolled ar...ound the parking lot all done. Al who is the owner is the most honest straight forward person I have ever dealt with in my life. It is a pleasure doing business with Gerardos and will continue in the fiuture

Gerardos Foreign Car Service & Sales