Gerardos Foreign Car Service & Sales

• PERFECTION!

If I could give the experience working with Scott and Gerardo's a PERFECT 10 I would! Let me start by saying that I have been searching for the perfect Mercedes GL for the past 8 weeks. I have dealt with TOO many car dealers and the experiences have really varied. Half of the dealers were responsive and ok, some followed up a day late and a dollar short, some didn't actually listen to the criteria. The really bad half were terrible to deal with and one actually tried a bait/switch. I had such a bad start to my search I almost gave up and signed another lease. The second to last week of my search I came across Gerardo's and what can I say, the experience was exceptional! My husband and I came to see the GL550 Gerardo's advertised and upon arrival we were greeted very warmly by Scott - the one-man Bostonian sales band. When we were ready he showed us all the bells and whistles of the 550 and didn't mind that we were also looking at the their options- he genuinely seemed to want us to be happy....wow, what a change. Scott pulled CarFax reports and left us to inspect and analyze the cars and their condition. The GL surpassed the pictures; it was beautiful (as were all the foreign cars in their garage) and we were captivated. We knew we wanted to have it. Scott took a copy of our licenses, gave us the applications to fill out and took our details for Lori who would sort financing options and next steps the following day. Lori pulled all of our paperwork together and since we were heading out of town that very afternoon, Scott came to our house (from Canton to Lexington) with the paperwork to ensure we got the car. While we were away the car was detailed, taken to the Mercedes dealership to have the 2017 software update and to have the roof rack key replaced (FOC). Scott also ensured the car was checked and ended up getting the motor mounts fixed under warranty at Mercedes Benz of Boston. Scott communicated with us the entire time and we knew what was happening every step of the way. Gerardo's also registered the car for us (what a bonus!) so no long RMV wait and today the car was delivered to our house in Lexington by Scott. He had the car detailed to perfection and it looks showroom stunning. This experience was so smooth, so seamless, and I couldn't have asked for a better Salesman. Not only will I go back to Gerardo's for service but I will tell EVERYONE I know about how great the buying experience was with Scott. He was EXCELLENT at his job and he changed an 8 week disaster into a happily ever after. THANKS SCOTT & GERARDO'S!