Budget Car Sales - Columbus

62 reviews

62 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Budget Car Sales - Columbus from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 16, 2019

Went in with specific numbers in mind. Let me tell you what mr jeff and mr Jay are the most down to earth honest people in the car business game. Didnt... shoot me any wrong information. Outstanding service thanks a bunch

Jay Webb

August 12, 2019

He was patience, persistent, and deligent! He's also hardworking I recommend him over anyone working there. He has done and does great business. Go see... Jeffery at Budget!!

August 12, 2019

My wife and I had a great experience with Hunter and everyone else at Budget Car and Truck Sales in Columbus. Hunter was very helpful and made the whole... buying process quick and easy for my 2018 Nissan Altima. I highly recommend Budget Car and Truck Sales in Columbus for all your automobile needs. Ask for Hunter and he will take great care of you!

Mike Collum

Gullatte Hunter

Salesman

August 8, 2019

We drove all over the state of Georgia looking for a midsize SUV in our price range. Budget was the first place that I went for an appraisal on my trade... in and they gave me the the most in a quote and when it came down to actually doing paperwork on a vehicle we picked out they gave us our exact payoff for my car which was more than we had agreed on originally. Kevin was great to work with and we ended up buying the car that he showed me 5 days prior and thought would be perfect for us. Everyone in the office was great about our toddler being there for the entire process and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and we're as happy as possible with the transaction.

Bryan Johnson

August 7, 2019

I had a great experience with Jeff (and others) at Budget. The vehicle is just what I need, and Budget a good deal and timely processing.

August 5, 2019

My car buying experience was amazing thanks to Jeff. I'm on the picky side and was looking for just the right combination between price, monthly payment,and... mileage. Jeff was very patient even when I decided to come back at a later date. I didn't feel overwhelmed with the process or pressured to buy. He helped me find the perfect car and I'm highly pleased with my new wheels! For your Car buying needs I definitely recommend Budget car sales and ask for Jeff when you get there!

August 3, 2019

I wasn't sure of how selling my vehicle would go, especially selling it outright to a dealership. When I came into the office at my scheduled appointment... Herry was ready to greet me with a smile on his face and a respectful hand shake. He was very knowledgeable about the entire process which set my mind at ease. Any questions that I had Harry was able to answer and ultimately we came to an agreement and I was able to sell my car and walk out the door with the confidence that I had made the right choice. Made the right choice with dealership and even more so with the salesperson, Harry.

Richard Ayres

(5.0) 10 reviews

Harry Turner

Sales

July 31, 2019

Today I went into Budget Car Sales with my sights set on the 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. John Hodges helped us with this sale and it was such a pleasant experience!... He is extremely knowledgeable, listens and takes care of your needs, and even has a great sense of humor! It was my first time going through the car-purchasing-process, and John was an excellent help with everything.

"Big John" Hodges

Senior Sales Associate

(5.0) 22 reviews

July 30, 2019

I came in doubting that I would be able to get a car today. After talking with John, we decided on a 2017 Elantra! I am super excited. John is very nice... and understanding.

"Big John" Hodges

Senior Sales Associate

(5.0) 22 reviews

Jay Webb

Mike Collum

July 29, 2019

I came into Budget Car Sales to look for a dependable car for my son. I was immediately greeted by Jeffrey "JJ" Stinson. Mr. Stinson was very friendly... and professional. He really connected to my son and I- listening to what we wanted instead of just trying to sell us anything. He suggested a couple of vehicles that fit our needs and our budget, and we settled on the perfect car. This was one of the best car-buying experiences I've had. It was such a great experience that my husband and I went back to Mr. Stinson and purchased a car for ourselves. I would recommend that anyone looking for a reputable sales person and a great car-buying experience to go to Budget Car Sales in Columbus and ask Jeffrey Stinson.