2.1
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • Great to do business with!!!!

I was looking for a specific charger and even though they didn't have one on the lot. The manager went out of his way to locate one and get it in a timely manner. I would recommend to anyone who wants a great experiance

• Incorrect info on cars via website

We Inquired about what we thought was a Ford Expedition EL King Ranch 4 X 4 from out of state. The salesperson was nice, but not thorough. After about a week of back and forth discussion regarding the vehicle, we decided we wanted to buy the vehicle. The salesperson sent us a buyers order and we were reviewing it only to discover it was not even a King Ranch. Did not do the deal-very disappointing. Be VERY careful to make sure they have the correct vehicle advertised. This is NOT the only dealership that does this.

• Didn't return call, won't do business with.

Tried several times to find out about a car, got one reply back finally but now can't get back ahold of anyone. Poor customer service.

• no answer

I never got a answer from this dealer, Sorry, but I cant recomend this dealer

I never got a answer from this dealer, Sorry, but I cant recomend this dealer

• didnt hear from anyone...smh

nothing to say..they didnt call back. So nothing to really report

nothing to say..they didnt call back. So nothing to really report

• no help

Came to the dealership to look at cars today and no one came out to speak to me my family and two other customers. Never seen a dealership like this one at all. Very rude not to come out to a potential buyer.

• These Guys Are AWESOME

They got me the car I wanted and it took no time at all, completely satisfied all across the board!