Average based on 136 reviews
  • Great service!

Mr.McLaren was friendly & knowledgable. He gave us what we asked for and didn't pressure or push us in buying a car we weren't interested in.. We were in and out in under an hour and picked up our car the next day... Hassle free!

• Great service

Working with Vinney Walia and the other Hyundai 112 staff was a very comfortable and relaxed experience. I was a pleasure to deal with an honest and friendly group of people.

• Great service

Nice and understanding forgot to drop my car off at night did it in the morning and they took care of it right away

• Great service

How easy it was to make an appointment online and customer service was friendly and my car was serviced quickly

• Great Service

Quick and easy and convenient with nice people and fiendly. Coffee with a breakfast can't be beat. Clean facility with a very nice waiting area.

• Over and above customer service and teamwork!

The friendly and courteous manner with which you are treated by both the sales and service departments. They truly go out of their way to provide you with a sense of comfort and security, and you know you are being taken care of properly and efficiently. Mike DeSimone is a gentleman and the service team is top notch.

• Great service

There was the person name Raven. She was very polite and kept me updated on all the repairs needed. There was another person who was besides her, I am glad I did not have him as the service representative. He was very rude, impatient and snappy at his customers as well as on the phone.

• Love Hyundai 112

Made us feel valued looked to meet our needs when looking to purchase our car. Dan our sales person was great.

• Great service

Salesman did not pressure or make the experience uncomfortable at all- I always felt like he had my best interests in mind

• good experience

my sales person was kind enough to hhelp me with some problems I had with the elestronics on my car . Vince Garafolo spent alot of time with me almost a year after bought the car . Very nice of him good job by Vince.