Henderson Hyundai Superstore

1527 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Henderson Hyundai Superstore from DealerRater.com
  • Henderson Hyundai Rocks

I was comparing prices with all the Hyundai dealer's in town. I talked to Jason D and he gave me the best price over the phone. The other Hyundai played too many games. Thank you Henderson Hyundai for my new Santa Fe.

• Easy Purchase
    July 21, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Tucson and had already had in mind the price I would pay. Upon giving the price to Leo Nunez he presented it to the manager (?) and within a few minutes Hyundai agreed to my price and I purchased the vehicle. I returned at a later date and the vehicle was ready for pickup. I think this transaction was the easiest vehicle transaction I ever made. Congratulations Henderson Hyundai Superstore for making my purchasing experience the best.

• above all the rest
    July 20, 2017

this dealership far exceeds the other dealerships in henderson they are top notch people who work for each customer as if it is the onle customer they go out of their way to make the customer very happy kudos to both

• Best Auto Dealer Experience EVER!
    July 20, 2017

If you are in the market for a Hyundai - Go to this Dealership! The entire staff is wonderful. Never any pressure, very straight forward leasing process for my new 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid! Also, no surprises during the final contract signing, everything was exactly as the sales team presented the terms & conditions to me. Friendly & Professional! BEST EXPERIENCE EVER LEASING A NEW AUTOMOBILE!!

• My new car
    July 20, 2017

Love my new G80. Noli did a great job. He is very professional. I wish the Genesis dealership was on its own and the facility was more up scale.

• Outstanding
    July 19, 2017

Completely satisfied from sales to finance they where very quick and helpful in getting in and out of the dealership I would recommend them to other people looking to purchase a car

• Title
    July 19, 2017

They did anoutstand job. Thanks for all the help great service. Eddy does a great job and is a good sales person. Thanks for the car Hyundai

• Hyundai Review
    July 19, 2017

Robert Scopulis was my salesperson. He is very professional and did listen to my needs. I would recommend him to any of my friends or relatives.

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!
    July 19, 2017

Ali, Daniel and Dave we're key players in helping us to buy our new vehicle. Service is unsurpassed!!! Will be recommending to all our friends and associates!!

• Customer Review
    July 18, 2017

Ali Hashimi was the best sales representative I have ever had when buying a vehicle. I just want to say thank you for making us feel comfortable and for making the process as painless as possible.