• Mini Clubman

Edio Alarson and Giles Bibic were fantastic to work with on the purchase of my last car. They provided great customer service during the entire buying process. Will shop with them again for my next Mini purchase.

• Recall notice

Great visit to facility. Very courteous and friendly service from everyone we met. Waiting area very comfortable. Got in at appointment time and out as estimated. Experience was not at all stressful.

• Greatest experience.

Way, I'm talking about interstellar distance, above average! Love this place.

Way, I'm talking about interstellar distance, above average! Love this place.

• BARRY KOH

EXCELLENT JOB, ABOVE MY EXPECTATION. I HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER MINI DEALER, BUT THIS ONE GAVE ME BACK CONFIDENCE IN MINI.

• Mr. Hawk

Very satisfied with our experience when buying a used car. It is always stressful when buying a car, but Danny, our salesman helped us through the process making us feel very comfortable about buying the car we had decided on. Umar walked us through the financial end of it and thanks to both of them they made our experience at Mini at Mongomery County a very pleasant experience and we left the dealership discussing how great everyone was.

• Review of a recent visit for services to my car.

Excellent people, excellent service. Every time, and I mean every time, that I have brought my car for services or repair, the service coordinators demonstrare honesty and professionalism. I have owned many cars over the years and visited as many car dealers. The people working at Mini of Montgomery County are really a group of well trained professionals.

• Excellent customer service and quality repair

Danny, at Montgomery County Mini was very knowledgeable and very courteous . I also found the loaner car option very convenient while awaiting repairs. We will definitely be back for future vehicle repairs. And purchases.

• Chuck

It was a excelance experience all involved were very professional and friendly in the future we will defiantly purchase another automobile from this dealer their service department is beyond reproach and we will continue to have our mini serviced at this dealer

• Countryman

I was looking to by used MINI Countryman for several months. The best deal I found at this shop.

• Outstanding Customer Service

Great experience! If you are looking to buy a car, this is the place to go.

Great experience! If you are looking to buy a car, this is the place to go.