Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Best Place in Tulsa for Used Cars

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from University Motors. The 1st was an F150 work truck and more recently a Mercedes. Both are still running great. The Ford F150 was missing the jack handle a couple of moths after I bought it and the owner had one for me the next day. All of the vehicles are actually inspected and serviced very well unlike other dealerships I have dealt with in the past. I have recommended University Motors to friends and family who have also had great experiences here too. If your looking for a fair and honest deal for a Tulsa used car or truck I highly recommend stopping by and checking out what they have on their lot. If you request a vehicle they don't have they will help you find one. They also offer a warranty on their vehicles even if it has a few extra miles on it.

• Great Experience

We bought a 2009 Honda Civic for our son off of this lot. The owner was very friendly without being to pushy. The owner provided all the information about the car that we asked for. Price negotiations went smoothly. I would definitely buy another car from this lot.