Akron Motorcars

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

• April 25, 2013

Bob and John were great to deal with on the purchase of my used Mercedes. They had a good knowledge of the vehicle and a lot of previous service recor...ds to document the condition of the car, which made it much easier on my decision to purchase the car. I would highly recommend them for your next purchase.

MATT ENJOYED WORKING WITH YOU ON YOUR PURCHASE, IT WAS A PLEASURE ! JOHN & BOB

December 4, 2016

Car was as advertised, no pressure sales, willing to deal. I would buy from them again

October 18, 2014

I bought a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am about two months ago and absolutely love it. From the ride to the dealership from the airport to the paperwork the pr...ocess was smooth and simple. Thank you Bob for a great experience love my car so glad I bought it!

Hi Jeff good to hear from you. So glad you are loving your car. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again. Bob Siladie

April 22, 2014

What a pleasure to purchase a car from Akron Motorcars. The lot is full of really clean used cars with low miles, in great condition. There was no pre...ssure and they were totally upfront about the couple of minor issues with the car (one of the tires needs balanced, and one of the electric windows in the rear is flaky...we expected some repairs in our price range and these are minor compared with many of the cars we have looked at elsewhere). Bob and John allowed me to take it to my mechanic with no hesitation and the car checked out great. My husband was finance manager in the auto sales industry for nearly 20 years and even he was happy with how smoothly everything went. Due to a clerical error on the part of our credit union, the $200 deposit was included in the total loan amount for our purchase. Bob noticed it, and cut us a check to reimburse our deposit before we even left his office. A less honest person could have pocketed the difference and we may never have noticed the oversight. Our daughter is thrilled with her new (to us, anyway) car and we'd recommend this place to anyone looking for their next lightly used auto.

June 12, 2013

Bob and his partner were easy to deal with and I did not experience the typical dealer nonsense. I reccomend this dealership to any buyer looking for ...an easy, pressure free experience!

THANKS NICK , IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU ! JOHN & BOB

November 23, 2012

Excellent. Low pressure, friendly dealer. The expeience was a complete change from any other dealer I dealt with on this recent car search. Would high...ly recommend.

November 7, 2012

I found Siladie Motorcars when searching online for an Acura MDX. My experience was great from the first phone call to the delivery of the vehicle. Bo...th Bob and John were low pressure and professional. The vehicle is beautiful. I am happy to recommend Siladie Motors for a great overall shopping experience. Actually, my dad took the recommendation and also purchased a vehicle from John. He too loves the vehicle and his shopping experience. Thank you John.

thanks you for the good rating. we also enjoyed doing business with you. bob & john

October 30, 2012

Great Buying Experience..... John was very helpful in helping me buy this car. No Pressure.... I felt i got a fair price for my trade and paid a fair ...price for the car i purchased. I am very happy with the overall experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used car. Thanks again John

good customer, very easy to work with. john

October 3, 2012

There aren't too many things that stress me out more than looking for a quality used vehicle from a reputable seller. I can't tell you how happy I am ...that we came across Siladie's listing for our new Durango. John provided us a friendly, helpful, no-pressure experience from start to finish. We looked at Dozens of Durangos all over Northeast Ohio and this one was BY FAR the best of all we've looked at. I am happy to recommend Siladies to anyone looking for great deals AND a great overall shopping experience.

I ENJOYED WORKING WITH MATT AND SARAH, THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WANTED, AND THEY WERE EASY TO WORK WITH. I WISH ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS WERE LIKE THEM! ...JOHN

September 21, 2012

Bob was very easy to work with, low pressure and accommodating. He even provided extra effort on his part to work around my schedule. The information ...on the car was accurate and true. When I arrived to pickup the car, they were cleaning and prepping it with meticulously detailed. I purchased a BMW 325i and absolutely love it. I believe I walked away with a great deal on a beautiful car. I have already recommended the dealership to a friend and expect to shop here for my next car. Thank you Bob Siladie.

Akron Motorcars