Edwards Bargain Center

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• April 21, 2015

Hey, if you're looking for a top notch buying experience, along with meeting with professionals who want to work with you to put you into a vehicle yo...u can afford, then look no further. Jimmy Dean and John Anderson are two great pros who will make sure your time spent with them was not wasted!! Very happy and will buy SUVs from them in the future.

September 19, 2017

Zach White assisted my husband and myself to buy a used car. Zach was so helpful, such a GREAT salesman!!!! He was open and honest with us about the... vehicle we purchased, which was a 5 star to us. When buying a used car, you know it is not going to be perfect, and for him to be open with us and assisting us was such an a sign of a dealership more interested in the people buying the vehicle, than just making a sale.

August 25, 2017

I know that I don't have the best credit but don't treat me like I am trash! Was told I would get called back never received any calls from anyone on ...many occasions. Bobby is very rude and unpleasant to try to work with and is not helpful I will not recommend the bargain center to anyone!!

April 21, 2017

Bobby Wells contacted me within 30 minutes or so of my inquiry as to a particular car. He described the car thoroughly and honestly. There were no sur...prises, no tricks, and no gimmicks. Still trying to decide whether to purchase the car but Bobby strikes me as a pretty good guy and Edwards as a pretty good dealer.

March 22, 2017

Ended up with a convertible in Feb 2016, and she's still a beaut a year later. Obtained a PT Cruiser, and she still runs like a top; only had 67 Thou...sand miles when we purchased her; and, have only had to have maintenance things done to her for repairs. We will be back even though we are from the Fort Dodge, IA area. Thank you cars.com for helping obtain my dream car at a reasonable cost!

August 17, 2016

We bought a car here a couple of weeks ago and all good. The salesman Mike was friendly and easy to deal with and I feel like overall we got a good d...eal. It is pretty much what you would expect of a discount type car lot, they have signs saying all cars not inspected and sold as is. We had a couple of very minor things to do to the vehicle but overall it was a good experience.

June 8, 2016

its a bargin lot but it seems to be a good deal. I have it for a week and no problems.

February 11, 2016

Were great to deal with. A week later transmission went out and they acted like I was trash. Talked down to me and treated me like I was dirt. Not a p...leasant experience in anyway. Disappointed as now I"m out 6,000 dollars of my own money and have to put almost as much in a car they sold me as broken. It wasn't so much the tough luck attitude it was the stern way they talked and treated me after I purchased the car. Almost like I'm worthless trash.

January 8, 2016

They have plenty of cars to choose from but very unprofessional looking group of workers, couldn't tell who was customer and who was employee. Test dr...ove a car that you could tell the transmission was going to go out soon and they don't care and it's still on website to be sold. Very concerning when your sitting in the office and it states we don't look at engines, don't check the oil and don't even know if oil is in car, etc. I know it is souls as is but really!!!! Just not a good vibe for buying a cheap car.

November 9, 2015

Go to wood house and Blair NE they are amazing... thank u Edwards for allowing us to see a great dealership at wood house

Edwards Bargain Center