SoCal Auto Place

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• March 31, 2014

I was interested in a Yukon they had for sale so I left a email inquiring about it. They called back in like 60 seconds of me pressing the send button.... REALLY QUICK! I decided I would take to trip from Los Angeles to see the vehicle and I wasn't disappointed. The service was great! They had great prices and excellent cars. Shortly after arriving, I was leaving in my new Yukon. I highly recommend!

Thank you DP. You are very kind. We appreciate your business. Please feel free to contact us @ 800 805 2870 if you have any question or concerns regar...ding your vehicle. Again, thank you for your kindness.

February 17, 2014

Thanks for your help guys it was wonderful doing business with you easy and fast. My family is very pleased with the truck and with the service, it wa...s well worth the drive :) thanks again we will be sure to go back if we ever need anything else.

Thank you TundarBuyer. Thank you for giving us the opportunity. We look forward to serve you for all your future automotive needs.

January 27, 2014

I just got a 7 series BMW! Thank you so much So cal auto place! This place is the best. Dolan made my process easy and smooth I am so happy with my ne...w car. They helped me get financed when other dealers did not. I will refer all my friends to so cal auto place.

Thank you Cory. Please feel free to let us know when it is time for you to trade in this one and get the next car :)

January 9, 2014

we bought there yesterday they where very helpful they told my wife on the phone that we could drive off the lot the day we came in we did just that w...ith a great car and a good deal they bent over backwards for us you dont have to believe me go there for yourself and see again thank you socal.

Thank you John. Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business. Thank you SoCal Auto Place

November 8, 2013

I contacted them via e-mail, they called me right back. I was told the truck was being driven by the owner. Give them a least a day to get it and clea...n it up for me to look at. I spoke to the salesman, a couple of times and he couldn't show it because he had to go to the auction. Made an appointment for Saturday, mind you this process started on Tuesday. I bought another truck on Friday.

Hi Kevin, I apologize for your bad experience here at socal auto place. We believe in retailing our cars in 90 days or else we send them to auction a...nd sell them at wholesale. Unfortunately the vehicle you were interested in was also a 90+ day unit. Which is why we didn't have it available for retail. We have tried to undo the auction sale but since it was a sold unit we couldn't get it back for you. We apologize, we have made some adjustments in our policy to avoid any situations like this. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

October 24, 2012

These guys were very nice and helpful. They made buying a car easy. I got a great truck at a great price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone ...looking for a car.

August 16, 2012

Bought my first car here. When i bought it it had a little over 199k miles , now it has over 200k miles and still running.

Thank Mr. Johnny it was a pleasure to earn your business.

August 15, 2012

I bought my sons first car from here. Very friendly and professional dealership. Got the best deal , best price . I am satisfied.Highly recommended.

We are glad that we could help (: