This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Repair Service&VERYHELPFULL WITH ALL MY QUESTIONS

Very honest and fair prices on service work (that's hard to find to find these days) Bought 04 1 year ago they treat me as if I purchased it yesterday. Very caring Honest&Helpful.NO Bullhorn!*!*!

• Best Car Buying Experience I have ever had.

These folks were incredible, professional, kind, knowledgeable. They helped me from wanting to know if I could drive a vette, I am 5 5' and back in the day 1972, I had a friend with a 427 Manuel and it was he'll for me to drive. Well they let me drive a newer model than that and walla I could drive it very comfortable. They have a Great inventory of ultra - low milage like under 6k, perfect wonderful Corvettes. I decided to purchase a 2012 Grand Sport automatic coupe with removable roof, navigation, leather etc They made the experience painless with no hassles, got me a low interest rate loan etc. My salesperson Donna and Sabrina in the back room, a guy whose name I cannot recall were super wonderful with me answering all my question's as well as my wife's. I cannot say enough good things about them. I am a older guy and this was my hands down best car buying experience. I enthusiastically recommend them. Thanks Corvette World, this is the only car purchase in my life where I haven't had a moment of buyer's remorse. Robert and Sharon Warren

• Great Buying Experience

Excellent experience from selection to test drive to closing the deal.

Excellent experience from selection to test drive to closing the deal.

• Sherry Haas

Excellent car buying experience from beginning to follow up.

Excellent car buying experience from beginning to follow up.

• Retired

Walked into dealer to look at cars. Met Joleen who convinced me I needed a bright red corvette. So I bought one and drove it home. Joleen was very knowledgable about corvettes and answered every question presented. All the people, including service were very warm and accommodating.

• Raul Meraz

Jolene really made this a great buying experience for my first zo6.

Jolene really made this a great buying experience for my first zo6.

• Steven Wolfe

Jolene took great care of us. She was not pushy and she was very honest, which is hard to find these days from car salesman.

• Steven Wolfe

• Yvette Wolfe

Jolene rocks. She provided great customer service and treated us right.

Jolene rocks. She provided great customer service and treated us right.

• Collin Puthoff

Jolene at Corvette World is a class act! Excellent selection of quality cars and top notch customer service. My experience couldn't have gone better. If you are considering a Corvette, definitely stop by! Helpful and honest, A++