4.4
  • Ramey Toyota Princeton

Easy to deal with, good experience. Nice people. Financing was quick and simple.

• Awesome!

Okey made our trade fast and easy. We will be back for any future purchases.

Okey made our trade fast and easy. We will be back for any future purchases.

• Truck preventive maintinace

No problems. Service person helpful and nice. waiting area appreciated with available knacks, coffee, popcorn, clean restrooms, TV to watch, magazines' to read, updates from auto inspection. Provided paperwork for recommended preventive maintenance with cost figures if done soon.

• used car

Very nice people to deal with will work with you with your interest in mind.

Very nice people to deal with will work with you with your interest in mind.

• Oil Change and tire rotation

Came in on a Saturday to get the oil changed and tires rotated which was nice because we work all week, no apt. needed. The staff were friendly, no wait and took very little time

• Ramey service department

Great people to work with . Always friendly and ready to help with any needs you might have.

• Don't buy a used car from here

Had a check engine light on and took it back they fixed the problem, it was an emissions problem. The check engine light come back on about 1 week after the 30 day warranty had ended it was yet another emissions problem but I was told it was not the same part so it was not covered even though it was still part of the emission but was told I would have to pay $1130 to get it fixed, and now I have a airbag light on and still Rameys won't try to help me with the repairs or fix it they pretty much said they are fine with me so I'm done with them I'll start buying my cars elsewhere.

Hi, Douglas, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our manager to discuss what we can do to help. Service Director Brent Basham (304) 487-2279

• Ramey Dodge

We have been dealing with Ramey Dodge Chrysler for 8 years. We've bought a Jeep, a Durango Citadel, and 2 Chargers. We heartily recommend this dealership. Chuck R. in sales is top notch and Cheryl Ann in repairs is the best ever. People like this are the reason we keep coming back. They always give us great service and great value for our money.

• OK place

I had one bad visit and it still gets me when I go there

I had one bad visit and it still gets me when I go there

• Tundra Owner

Have always been treated very well by Ramey,s when shoping for new ride or in need of service to my truck. Chris Hollifield