A1 Auto Sales of Dulles

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• December 31, 2014

Bought a Van and was a couple thousand short. They financed the difference thereselves with no questions or headaches. I didn't even have to ask. Thought... I would have to try to get a cheaper van because I didn't have quite enough funds, but they didn't even flinch at offering to hold a note for me. Sure will buy from them again. Ask for Angie. She's an older lady and knows more about vans and trucks than any man I know. It was fun to do business with her as she was pretty funny and laid back.

December 31, 2014

I went to A1 Auto to buy an SUV for my painting business. The lady there showed me some cargo vans and suggested I take a GMC Safari for a test drive.... I loved it. It's All Wheel Drive and is a 6 Cylinder. My business is growing so I am very happy she suggested a small cargo van. Hope they have another one on the lot in a couple of months cause I'll be needing another. Happy I found them!

December 31, 2014

Our company does light construction and remodeling work. We had 3 vans and got a rather large contract for work which is ongoing and therefore needed to... add several vans and trucks to our small fleet. We went to A1 Auto sales of Dulles and bought a couple of Chevrolet Express vans. We were very happy, went back and purchased a Chevrolet Uplander Cargo Van (great work van) and 2 Ford Rangers. We will continue to buy all of our vans there. They have always gone out of there way to make us happy. I have become friends with a few people from this dealership. They are great people. If you need a van or truck go to A1, you'll be happy. I promise.

June 17, 2013

Excellent customer service, good quality of vehicles and they also finance. Way to go A-1 Auto Sales you're the best!

March 26, 2013

This place was very easy to get to from Alexandria. I liked the Staff and bought a good truck. I would drive to them next time I need a truck.

March 26, 2013

I found this dealer on cars.com and took a chance and drove all the way from Maryland. I have had my SUV for several weeks now and love it. I will by my... daughters car from this dealer in a few months. They went the extra mile.

March 25, 2013

These guys are really great. They didn't make me feel bad about my credit! They got me in the car I wanted to buy. The other dealers kept trying to make... me buy a car I didn't want. Also these people are super nice.