Fiat Of Tacoma

8 reviews

October 10, 2018

From the moment Tom introduced me to my new love, Giulia, through the consummating test drive to the first service these folks at Alfa Fiat of Tacoma have... been great; friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and fun to deal with. Samantha and Chad in service are the best and make parting with my car for the day painless. Great team to by a car from.

September 28, 2018

Tom and the guys helped get me out of my aging Porsche Boxster and into a new Abarth Spider. The sale moved along very well, the car was a good fit, and... we were able to get it done on my budget.

August 20, 2017

Other dealer lots put so much pressure to sell a car. Not so much here, the emphasis was on meeting the customer's needs.

November 18, 2016

Love the service department. They made me feel like a person not like a customer. They are genuine and they will put things in English so dummies like... me can understand it.

September 19, 2016

Having Dave in charge of the service dept has been a great asset. Things are much more organized and customer service is fantastic. He gets things done... very professional. Also Chad and Richard are great mechanics and are always very helpful. Thank you for great customer service.always a joy.

April 24, 2016

We picked a 500x for a replacement of our 2015 abarth that had issues. Fiat/Chrysler was great to deal with. They waved all transfer fees yet the dealer... wanted to charge us $1900. After getting the 500x in January finally at no extra cost to us, We have never had a call or survey from tacoma fiat. Our first 2 new fists we where called and sent surveys. I called David in service to see if they would order a new switch for the hatch release that broke. It's 2 1/2 for us to take the car in. It would easier for us to make 1 trip for the repair. He said No, We have to take the car in before ordering the part. I called Fiat of Kirkland and they have lots of switches on Back Order. Common problem? Well Kirtland put the switch on order and will install it when it comes in. One trip for us. David needs a lesson in customer service. We sure haven't felt very valued after our Third fiat from Tacoma. Jeff

August 21, 2013

We had also purchased a fiat 500 fully loaded and was told to bring it back after a year to get the 4 door version, thinking it was time for more room... and 9800 miles later we thought we wouldn't have to come out of our pocket much. What a surprise to find out that the fiat had lost 43% of its value in 10 months, so we learned are lesson when buying fiats. So we went and traded in on a nissan which gave us a way better deal than our actual dealership would do. Word to the wise buy cash and used and only for a commuter car and never expect to sale it for anything close to what you paid for it. It's junk.

May 21, 2012

Until yesterday I would have given the dealership four stars. Now they are lucky to receive a single one. I was one of the first customers to come through... their doors. I was there before they were officially supposed to even be talking to customers. My initial desire was to know when the Abarth model would be coming and how to go about getting one once they were available. I was told that they didn't know at that time when they would come in but that current customers would have priority on the ordering list. I was told that if I bought one of the new 500's that they had a buy back program that would put me in good shape to get the Abarth. I was told several times and by several different people at the dealership that they would work it out so that I "would not be upside down on my loan". I reiterate, several people told me this including the sales manager and also one of the sales associates only two weeks ago when I had my oil changed. This turned out to be a complete falsehood. Not only did I have to keep coming in and asking about the availability of the Abarth, I was completely overlooked when it came time to order. But this isn't what makes me angry, what makes me angry is that when the Abarth finally does arrive, they are only willing to give me a fraction of what my loan is currently for. They say that they don't remember having the conversation about the buy back program and that they can't honor it because I don't have it in writing. That I have put too many miles on it (which was never mentioned even though the distance of my commute is well known by the staff). I am apparently too trusting. That's my fault. I have effectively bought a car that I was only marginally interested in under the false pretense that I would be moved into the car that I actually wanted without being put over a barrel. Had I known that they were going to try to make me eat five thousand dollars on a nineteen thousand dollar car after seven months after telling me repeatedly that the opposite would be the case I wouldn't have even considered it. I feel that I was flat out misled and lied to. The car itself is fine. It's not great, but it's fine. The engine is horribly underpowered. The bluetooth system is terrible. The road noise is very loud. But for an inexpensive car what do you expect. Except that I think that Hyundai and Kia and Ford all make cars in the same price range with better options. One of which I probably would have bought instead had I known that I would not be getting the Abarth that I wanted. As a side note; if you do still go to this dealership, like one other reviewer mentioned, do your homework first. Even with very little research I was more aware of options, and specifications of the cars than they were and I am no expert. They only sell one style of car! Why don't they know everything about it?