Call This Dealer

Used

• Phenomenal customer service/experience

Wow, cannot offer enough praise for Blackstar Offroad! Top notch used Jeep/off-road shop. Been shoping for a used Wrangler; no other dealers knew ab...out death wobble nor offered a warranty. Additionally, at no extra cost, they fixed an oil leak - oil pan gasket and seal - and assessed for any potential death wobble issue. So many amazing Jeeps from which to choose - their lot is eye candy. Jeff couldn't have been more helpful. Despite it being far from Hollywood where I live, I knew Blackstar would be the best place from which to purchase. Highly, highly recommend!!

• Jk Wrangler

I live on Guam, and I trust Joe, Tim, and Jeff to keep my daughters JK on the road. Great customer service and really good people!

• Consumer

This might sound crazy but I bought my jeep on the gut feeling I got when I talked with JEFF and Tim. I live in Nevada so shopping was done by photo o...nly. These two guys took the time to look for what I wanted and then we were able to negotiate a deal. As a veteran on fixed income price was very important but quality was more. These guys took care of shipping and made the experience very pleasant. Not sure if I would recommend buying site unseen unless it's from these two outstanding individuals. There are still good and honest people out there !!! Thanks you guys !! Nevada STEVE

• 2004 rubicon.

I only comment on what I know. I had a small issue with my rubicon and the owner made it right with no problem. I was worried when I bought my jeep ...because I've hear horror stories. My rubicon has been wheeled to death and it's running outstanding. Not only would I recommend them I tell every person who's looking to go check them out. I was at a performance shop and turned the guy on to black star.

• Nice buying experience!

The prices here are pretty fair overall but the selection was incredible. (If you need a wrangler). We bought our Jeep here about a month ago. Financi...ng was also very easy. Took about an hour and I was on my way. I would definitely come back.

• Nice selection. Good overall experience!

Bought a Jeep here a few weeks ago. Overall I would say the prices are fair. The selection is definitely incredible if you are looking for a Wrangler.... Very knowledgable staff. Nice to deal with people that enjoy Jeeps as much as I do. Financing was also pretty simple. Whole process took about an hour. I would buy from them again.

• Um, well...

I e-mailed with a question about a vehicle (included their inventory reference number), and still haven't received a response. Maybe the vehicle was s...old and that's why I haven't heard from them?

• Outstanding Used Vehicle Purchase

Mike's Place might be small in size, but outstanding in customer service. We purchased a used Ford F250 and are pleased with the vehicle, the service,... and the speed in completing the purchase. We highly recommend Mike's Place to our friends and family.

• Easy Transaction

I was looking for a Toyota Sequoia and went to serveral used car dealers. I found this place on the net and found the truck I was looking for. I offer...ed them a price for the truck. Of course they counter offered! We made a deal pending me looking at the truck and the test drive. I went there with my family after work and the transaction went smoothly. I dealt with Jeff and Warner. Very easy transaction.

• Great Used Car Purchase Expeience

Anyone concerned about integrity issues in dealing with small, independent used car dealers should shop (and buy) from this dealer. I shopped for mont...hs for a very specific vehicle: Low mileage used Toyota Tundra Limited pick up with the all the options at a great price. What I got from Mike's Place: A low mileage 2003 one-owner Toyota Tundra Limited with flawless exterior, flawless leather and polished wood accent interior and in very nearly showroom condition, all for a very satisfactory price. Operated by two brothers, I dealt with both Tim and Jeff and both were great guys. I'm a very satisfied guy...

Blackstar Offroad