Napleton INFINITI Of Tallahassee

4.0
185 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton INFINITI Of Tallahassee from DealerRater.com
  • The best experience possible

I will never go anywhere else and i highly recommend this place to every one. Sam, mo, and sid are the best!

Thank you, Bear, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

• Pushy and lied

After multiple emails and phone calls- I drove out from Orlando to pick up a Q50. Nothing aligned with my emails or calls. They would not come down at all. Basically they lied and wasted 10 hours of my life. No apologies.

• Happy experience

I was welcomed by two generous gentlemen,Very happy experience, I'm very interested about the car. It's already in my final choices list.

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Tianjun Gao! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Thank you Sidd Chandra Executive Manager Napleton INFINITI Tallahassee 8502971488

• Very happy Experience

• Very professional and friendly

• Best car shopping experience I've ever had

Claude was very knowledgeable and attentive. There were no pushy salesman and I truly felt I was among friends. I knew what I wanted and they didn't try to push something else on me. We worked together and found the perfect car for me. I would definitely refer my friends and family

Hi Tanya, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Napleton's Infiniti of Tallahassee. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you again for the great review! Sidd Chandra Executive Manger Napleton's Infiniti of Tallahassee 8502971488

• Sales but no service
    June 7, 2017

Our purchase experience at Napleton has been disappointing and frustrating. Our entire experience has been characterized by typical sales pitches and promises without delivery. After a high pressure, late night purchasing experience, we were told our car would be delivered the next morning so they could take extra care in cleaning the vehicle before delivery. When we received the car, a cleaning rag was left in the back seat and there was food and trash under the seat. I was told they would pick up the car to make the second fob, it was returned after a full day, with an inspection (for the warranty), but no fob. I was not told the inspection was even the intent for the pick up of the vehicle. Numerous phone calls, texts, various points of contact and more than a month later NO FOB. The sales personnel will only answer with excuses and blame. There is certainly no contact unless they are pursued with vigor for answers. We have purchased numerous vehicles over the course of 30+ years and have never experienced such poor commitment to customer service.

• Awesome Experience

I will advise anyone in the market for a vehicle to visit Napleton Infiniti of Tallahassee!!!

• Bait and switch
    October 9, 2016

I drove almost 50 miles to get to the dealership to see a used car. When I arrived people were nice I asked for the vehicle and they said its not here its at out sister store. I SAID WHAT THEY SAID IT WAS HERE. Then the GM got involved. Hes so rude incredible that people work for this man. Sidd was probably the worst man I have ever work with, was rude to my family and hes employees. Thanks but no thanks. Never coming back.

• Poor service
    April 24, 2016

I've had two bad experiences with simply trying to get an oil change. In November I made ano appointment and when I arrived they had no record of my appointment. I had my husband follow me up there and after all of that planning I was told they would not be able to get to my car. Apparently the person who made the appointment in another city did not share the information with the Tallahassee branch. Just this week I tried once more to get an oil change and I got an appointment time for 10:20 to 10:40. When I arrived she told me that it would be at least an hour and a half because they had two cars ahead of me. Needless to say I left. They have absolutely no regard for their customer's time. To make matters worse I purchased an oil change last sumeeting with a coupon that was suppose to include 2 free oil changes. Apparently I will never be able to use them! I will NEVER purchase another Infiniti.