Napleton INFINITI Of Tallahassee

3.5
193 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton INFINITI Of Tallahassee from DealerRater.com
  • The best experience possible

I will never go anywhere else and i highly recommend this place to every one. Sam, mo, and sid are the best!

Thank you, Bear, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

• Excellent Customer Service
    October 27, 2017

During my car hunt Anthony was a great help! He was with me every step! He's very passionate about what he does! Napleton Infinity of Tallahassee is THE BEST!

• Service
    October 27, 2017

We came in for a oil change they had us in and out with out any problems and also a free car wash . Great valet service.

• Great place to buy a car
    October 26, 2017

It was very easy to deal with the manager there Josue elias he was great knows a lot about the car go see him he will help you with a your next car

• Not everyone here is horrendous, just the leaders.
    October 10, 2017

Their 1st thought is their own wallets, they do not care about their clients. It is crystal clear. When will Infinity pull their franchise and offer it to owners who actually care about their comminity?

• Horrible business practices
    September 30, 2017

I found a car that I was interested in. Spoke to a salesman and was assured that everything would work out because of my excellent credit. I then found out that this business ran my credit multiple times and refused to speak to me about it. I took my business to another dealership and will never come back here

• Possibly the worst dealership in the state
    September 21, 2017

The most awful and disrespectful customer service I've ever had. No appetite for bargaining, or even pretending to do so, and responding in a very rude my way or the highway fashion. There is Sr. Management is some of the worst. I would never recommend this dealership under any circumstance.

• Pushy and lied

After multiple emails and phone calls- I drove out from Orlando to pick up a Q50. Nothing aligned with my emails or calls. They would not come down at all. Basically they lied and wasted 10 hours of my life. No apologies.

• Please don't buy a car here
    September 13, 2017

Do. To visit this sketchy dealership. They ran my credit through multiple agencies even though I specifically told them not to. You can get a much better deal at a different dealership.

• Not happy with their service dept
    September 11, 2017

I brought my car in for its regular service and asked to check the hatch because it didn't stay up. They quoted $330 to change the struts. My son in law ordered the struts for $53 and took literally 2 minutes to change them! I also had a burned out blinker that they changed. 2?weeks later my headlight was out. I brought it to the Auto a Super Service store to change it and was told that when the blinker was changed the headlamp wasn't snapped back into place and was burning into the reflective plastic and could have caught fire! I called and left a message for the service manager and didn't hear back from him. But I also no longer get their emails advertising specials. I Gus's that's how they deal with complaints!