4.1
179 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton INFINITI from DealerRater.com
  • The best experience possible

I will never go anywhere else and i highly recommend this place to every one. Sam, mo, and sid are the best!

Thank you, Bear, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

• Awesome Experience

I will advise anyone in the market for a vehicle to visit Napleton Infiniti of Tallahassee!!!

• Bait and switch
    October 9, 2016

I drove almost 50 miles to get to the dealership to see a used car. When I arrived people were nice I asked for the vehicle and they said its not here its at out sister store. I SAID WHAT THEY SAID IT WAS HERE. Then the GM got involved. Hes so rude incredible that people work for this man. Sidd was probably the worst man I have ever work with, was rude to my family and hes employees. Thanks but no thanks. Never coming back.

• Poor service
    April 24, 2016

I've had two bad experiences with simply trying to get an oil change. In November I made ano appointment and when I arrived they had no record of my appointment. I had my husband follow me up there and after all of that planning I was told they would not be able to get to my car. Apparently the person who made the appointment in another city did not share the information with the Tallahassee branch. Just this week I tried once more to get an oil change and I got an appointment time for 10:20 to 10:40. When I arrived she told me that it would be at least an hour and a half because they had two cars ahead of me. Needless to say I left. They have absolutely no regard for their customer's time. To make matters worse I purchased an oil change last sumeeting with a coupon that was suppose to include 2 free oil changes. Apparently I will never be able to use them! I will NEVER purchase another Infiniti.

• Extremely happy customer!
    April 16, 2016

Purchased a 2015 QX60 without ever test driving it! Kevin Overton was a great salesman and we will definitely use him again on our next Infiniti. Kevin was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. We enjoyed our experience and they even helped watch our kids while we did the paperwork. Would recommend Napleton Infiniti and Kevin to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle! Very satisfied customer!

• Kevin Overton is your go to salesman!
    April 12, 2016

I was not looking to buy an infiniti, but a suburban they had on the lot. Kevin was a huge help in getting this process done. I visited on a Sunday and I came back Monday. Needless to say I bought the suburban that afternoon thanks to Kevin's ease of personality and direct communication.

• Kevin Overton is your go to salesman !

Great buy! Easy process and I would buy again. Nice dealership.

Great buy! Easy process and I would buy again. Nice dealership.

• KEVIN WAS GREAT !!

I went to napelton march 16th , I just wanted to talk about my dream car, and they had one on the lot. Kevin was patient with me and helped me a lot. He showed me a few vehicles and patient as we went through the process . His manager tommy was also a big help. I thank these guys very highly , I really appreciate everything they did. IF you want a new car or a great used one go see these guys at napelton infiniti.

• Shea is a very good, wonderful person.

Shea is a very good, wonderful person. She helped us make the right decision on which vehicle to purchase. She is a godsend! Answered all our questions without pressuring us. Great to work with! Amazing dealership, highly recommended.

• EXTENDED WARRANTY!!!
    December 2, 2015

I want to make this know to anyone who might have purchased an extended warranty from Napleton Infiniti of Tallahassee you might want to check and see if its valid. I recently took my car in because it was raining inside of my car and was shocked to know that the warranty was invalid due to the company having me to fill out the wrong form. I contacted the warranty company and was notified that the company has been aware of this problem since the sold me the warranty in June of this year. The worst part of this problem is Napleton has given me the run around about fixing my car.