• great service

The service specialist my wife dealt with was very professional and went out her way to make my wife feel welcomed

• Great services

Everyone is always so nice and willing to help you. Your wait is not long. No appointment is needed. I will continue to keep bring my car to JP THIBODEAUX.

• Great Service

Service people were very friendly, helped me with things I didn't know how to work. I did not have to wait to long

• Good service.

Employees very accommodating to your comfort while in waiting area. Also appreciated updates on progress of vehicle serviced. Thanks you very much.

• Wonderful first time experience!

The entire experience was amazing. Communication was awesome. JP Thibodeaux made my very first vehicle purchase so easy for me! I will recommend this dealership to everyone that I know!

• Vanice Guidry

Our salesman was very knowledgeable about our choice and all around very pleasant. He went the extra mile to ensure we had everything we needed

• Great Service

Customer service, and the people at JPThibodeaux are very friendly and have great Customer Service, The Facility is always clean at all times I've been there!

• Well pleased with the service

Andy Guidry was a very nice salesperson to deal with. Mr. Jordy. financial personnel. was very great in giving us a good deal on our Kia trade. We were very pleased with the service.

• Great service, clean facilities

Fast and quick. Employees were great at keep me company while I waited. They even brought back and forth to a local restaurant so that I can get lunch.

• Great service clean facilities and friendly people

Always a great experience friendliness clean facilities. Knows my car and truly cares about what they do. Would recommend anyone who needs to get a car to go there