• Great

Everything was great, she was very nice a friendly even open the door to my car for me when it was time to leave put my things in my car

• Great experience

Straightforward sales experience, no games and painless buying. Anthony was really great and worked with me to get the deal done.

• Fast, Friendly Service

Fast, friendly service. Sales Manager went out of his way to make sure I was happy before the deal was sealed.

• Great service and personnel. Pleasant waiting area

Was able to schedule appt. within day called. Quick service-completed in 30 min. Very professional and friendly service adviser. Checkout/payment was also quick and efficient.

• Great service. Service advisor. Heather

Friendly. Knowledge. Courtesy. Fast. My service person Heather was amazing. It made my experience happier. I was upset about my car. She was so helpful. I will definitely be back

• Great service

Kindness, not overwhelming. I should not have to ensure my feedback contains at least 20 words. Kindness, not overwhelming staff or process

• Friendly, Great Service

The ease of making the appointment. My information was taken as soon as I walked in and my car driven back right away. My service was also completed quickly.

• A+ experience.

The salesman found the perfect car for me after getting to know what I wanted. He also got me the price I wanted.

• Awesome experience!

Made me feel right at home. Answered all questions. Enjoyable shopping experience. No pressure. This is the reason I am a repeat customer!

• Great salesman, and great deal on the car. be back

Very good experience! Loved our salesman. Will definitely be back for my next vehicle with Mr. Boogie. Everyone was real nice and helpful.