4.3
  • not professional and poor service

I contact them regarding a car asking specific info but they reply with general info saying the car looks good to us!!! I try to follow up with them but no more replies!!! It is absolute disrespecting behavior and negative for the business

• Dealership 101

I had a great experience and had a speedy reply with the dealership I also think they have a great value in vehicles as well as the selection

• Great service & great cars

I had a good experience in buying a Mercedes Benz with Harris at Integrity of Chicago. The customer service were quite helpful. They can provide all the documentations for you as long as you ask for. If you have your dream vehicle in mind, they are able to find the vehicle from other dealers for you. The test driving experience was good as well. It may take some time in negotiating the price. But the overall service and experience was a 4+ start.

• Great service

Very friendly staff, great selection and flexible with customers. Thanks Mr. Bradford!

• Good Car Good Price

We had a great time researching this dealership. Their info is available!!! Our homework paid off and when we found a vehicle Cisco and Don were able to convert a deal that worked for us. Reviewing comments from other area dealers about used car deals...we were cautiously optimistic. However, our experience was a good opportunity with a dealership(IntegrityChi) who get high quality vehicles for customers and do not haggle with cost or addition repairs IF needed. Their knowledge and awareness makes them unique and deserving of a lasting relationship for years to come. Plus a true warranty program!! Thanks

• Good experience

Had a great experience purchasing through this dealer. We drove 2.5 hours to purchase this car and would do it again in the future.

• What an Anniversary Gift!!! Thanks Brad Pitt :)

I spoke with Brad on the phone about a car as a surprise for my husband for our one year anniversary and he did a phenomenal job working majority of it all out on the phone. Brad is awesome and made the process very smooth. When we hit a little bump in the road I had to tell my husband , so I just gave him the address and he went there and Brad took care of him. We were there just an hour and walked out with the 2004 Mercerdes -Benz CLK Class 500. This dealership is very professional, they have quality cars, they work well with you to get you what you want and need and they also work with good financing companies that have loans. I would rate our experience a 10. Thanks Brad your the best sales guy I ever met! (no games, or schemes to get me to buy a car, 20 years experience and very helpful) My husband will be back to get me a Bentley :) see you soon !

• Oh what a car!

Many thanks to Don and Katrina, owners of "Integrity of Chicago". They were kind, sincere, and honest. They have so many beautiful luxury cars in Mint condition. Buying a car can be a very stressful experience, but talking to Don and Katrina were like talking to family. Their service and pricing are unmatched. Our salesman, Anthony Parelli, was extremely courteous and knowledgeable about all makes and models. What a very nice young man. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate our experience a 10! Thanks again for giving us our dream car, and the deal of a lifetime.

• GREAT CAR, GREAT EXPERIENCE

Many thanks to Don and Katrina, owners of "Integrity of Chicago" They were kind, sincere, and honest. They have so many beautiful luxury cars in Mint condition. Buying a car can be a very stressful experience, but talking to them was like talking to family. Their service and pricing are unmatched. Our salesman, Anthony Parelli, was extremely courteous and knowledgeable about all makes and models. What a nice young man. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate our experience a definite 10. Thanks again for giving us our dream car, and the deal of a lifetime!

• Audi A6 2008 SLine!! Thank's Brad Pitt!!!

For the second time, I have purchased a car from Integrity of Chicago and it has been a very smooth purchase. Brad Pitt is an awesome guy and he takes care of me everytime! Brad showed me a wide array of cars that I was qualified to drive. Brad told me to test drive the car that I was interested in and from then I was sold and had to take the car home. He was very patient and very informative. Brad explained my options to me very well. I traded in my car (that I had previously bought from Integrity as well) and got a better car with less mileage! The process was quick and painless. I will shop here again! Thanks Brad!