290 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Car Nation Omaha from DealerRater.com
  • car nation Matt

Matt was great.He helped me get into a reliable car. I would recommend Matt and car nation to everyone!

Thank you for business!

Thank you for business!

• Great customer service

Mike listened to what we wanted and was working hard to get is what we wanted at a payment we could afford.

Thank you Carissa, enjoy your new vehicle!

Thank you Carissa, enjoy your new vehicle!

• Great Service
    May 24, 2017

Matt was professional and patiently walked me through every step. He got me in a car I really like for an affordable price with a great warranty. I will recommend you to my friends.

• Easier than I expected
    May 20, 2017

Car Nation

Glad to we could make the process easy for you, enjoy your new Equinox! Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience.

Car nation is great!!! Mike's eells was very helpful he made my expeirince easy and painless and got me a great interest rate on this beautifull equinox. I will definitely recommend this company

Car Nation

• Great Experience!
    May 19, 2017

Matt was great to work with! He worked hard with what I needed and with my budget to get a deal done for the vehicle I wanted! If you are in the market for a used car, go see Matt!!!

• New truck
    May 18, 2017

Mike Eells worked extremely hard to get us into the vehicle we wanted with the payments we were comfortable with. He was kind and made sure we were taken care of. Thank you Mike for getting us a new vehichle.

• Great service and friendly staff

That there was not a long wait to get in a vehicle I wanted and the staff was helpful and friendly

We really appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for your business.

We really appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for your business.

• the best service ive had in awhile
    May 11, 2017

The salesman Mike did everything to help me get what I wanted at an reasonable price! The service was great and I was not there all day I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Friendly service
    May 9, 2017

Matt was very helpful and patient knowing this was my first time buying a car! He made this experience the best. Definitely will be recommending friends and family to go visit Matt. Great experience and very pleased with my car!

• Grateful
    May 8, 2017

We Received excellent service at a time when we needed it the most. I Would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone else looking for a vehicle in this area!!