Russ Darrow West Bend Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

310 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Russ Darrow West Bend Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great salesman!
    October 17, 2017

Andy was helpful in finding me a car that I truly loved. He didn't push me to just buy the first car he showed me, he found what I liked and matched the car. He also always goes above and beyond to help even after he sells the car. I can call him any time with any issues and he finds a way to make it right.

• Amazing experience!
    October 16, 2017

I have not bought a car in 10 years so I had no idea what to expect but I was so thankful and amazed by the teamwork and exceptional customer service Dan, Larry, Scott & David provided! They got me exactly what I wanted and needed plus way more than I could have imagined. It was a total team effort by their dealership to make sure that when I drove off the lot I felt comfortable and in love with my new car! After they helped me find the perfect car they worked to make sure I got a great deal, felt comfortable and understood all aspects of my new lease. Larry was so patient with me and my millions of questions. Larry, David and Scott answered every question I had and never made me feel rushed or like it was a stupid question. Dan sat down with me and we went through every feature and setting on my Jeep and helped me set it all up right there! All in all it was a great experience, I will be recommending them to everyone I know! Thanks again Larry, Dan, David and Scott for everything you did, you were all amazing and I absolutely LOVE my new car!!

• Used Car
    October 16, 2017

I was happy with the service I received from Dan and the folks at Russ Darrow in West Best. Dan was very nice and easy to work with.

• nice truck
    October 16, 2017

very nice to deal with, new vehicle are priced to much, not a big fan of dodge so i thought i would try a jeep

• Buying a car
    October 15, 2017

The sales people did a good job working with the lenders to reach the terms I needed and the payment limits I wanted. They werealso generous with the offer for my trade in.

• Quality service
    October 14, 2017

Thank you Stephen! ¿¿¿¿

I would recommend this dealership because of the customer service. Everyone starting with the salesman Rick, to the sales manager and ending with the financing, everyone was knowledgable and helpful. They all worked hard to make sure my process was as smooth and painless as it could be. I am now driving my new jeep!

Thank you Stephen! ¿¿¿¿

• New Buyer
    October 13, 2017

This was my first time buying from a dealer. They were very friendly and very understanding and easy to communicate with. I will definitely be going back once I'm ready to get another vehicle. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Lease
    October 12, 2017

I got what I wanted and Dan went out of his way to insure my satisfaction. Would recommend to anyone. Leasing is the way to go.

• Outstanding
    October 12, 2017

Had an amazing experience at the West Bend location. They were all so helpful and willing to work with me. Happy with my beautiful new jeep.

Russ Darrow Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of West Bend

Thank you so much, you were a joy to work with! Now go out and discover your new adventure! You get it girl!

• Great!
    October 11, 2017

Dan was extraordinary to work with. Didn???t pressure me to buy my vehicle and talked me through everything I needed to know before buying it!