New 888-553-0175 Dealer Website
Service 866-990-1422

3.4
Average based on 5 reviews
  • 2015 mercedez gl 350 service

Steve Smith and Tony Timmerman are extremely rude and un professional people i have ever dealt in my life

• Great sales experience

I purchased a slightly used 2014 vehicle from Nick Harris. He was extremely helpful in finding the car I wanted and answered all my questions, and gave me a good deal. Best of all, I am extremely happy with my purchase! I would recommend, if you are looking for a new or used car, see Nick, you won't be disappointed.

• Superior Service Department

I took in my Dodge branded Sprinter RV to this dealership. I was met by Howard Bruce. Howard got me into the system quickly and then had the technician working on my problem even before the paperwork was complete. I was totally impressed. It turned out that my Dodge branded warranty did not qualify at a Mercedes-Benz dealership even though the engine and drive train were Mercedes-Benz. That didn't stop Howard Bruce from providing me with excellent customer service. He went out of his way to try and find a dealer that could service me. Meanwhile, the technician came back with the problem and the fix. Howard priced it out for me in the event that I could not get warranty on the repair. With all the help I got at this dealership, plus the fact they didn't even charge me for reading the code and the help they provided makes the decision to revisit this service facility once warranty has expired a real easy one. I will be back!

• Excellent Service

We recently purchased two used mercedes from Mike Schmitz, and not only did they Certify both cars for us, but were very helpful overall. Make sure you ask for Roger when you go, as he is resourceful, honest, and will try his hardest to get you a good deal

• string along

unless you you walk in with money falling out of pockets, they will not try to get you in a car that day, hell even that month. Never had so much trouble trying to buy a car untill now. well run your credit untill it drops