Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

155 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Anderson Mazda of Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Thank you Margaret for taking the time to give us such a great review and for your business. Thank You Thank You

Upon arriving I was greeted by Sales Advisor Buddy Hoff. Buddy was very friendly and since I was not sure if I wanted another SUV or a car, worked with me. I was not satisfied that the first car was what I was looking for, he suggested that I test drive a Camry Hybrid. Now that was not something I normally would not have selected, but I took it for a spin and believe me I was hooked. Buddy and his team leader Andrew Stoner got me a great deal for my Ford Escape that I was trading in, Mr. Soto approved the entire deal, and Dan Zach took me through the paper work step by step. Amy did a great job running down my title. I have to say, I was not exactly sure what my experience was going to be like after having had several bad experiences buying cars in my adulthood. But at Anderson Mazda, Buddy and the team made this an awesome experience that I will remember for a long time. Before my car shopping experience I only had experience using the service department. Everyone at the service department are awesome to work with too. This is an exceptional place to do business with and I certainly am a customer for life. If you are in the market for a new or used car, stop in or call and ask for Buddy Hoff, you won't be sorry. I couldn't ask for a better experience or car. I have never bought a used car with such a pristine interior before. If you didn't know better, you would think it was a brand new car. I have had lots of compliments while driving. I couldn't ask for a better experience in shopping for a new-to-me car and everyone was so friendly and easy to work with. Much to my surprise, once you drive the car off the lot, your service does not end. My sales advisor calls to touch base to see how I am doing with the car, if I have any questions or if anything concerns me. That is above and beyond service. Thanks everyone.

• Happy Customer

The people are awesome. Very impressed with everyone! Thank you for all the help!

Thank you, Jeff! Let us know how we can help in the future!

Thank you, Jeff! Let us know how we can help in the future!

• Oil change

Great and fast service as always, and walk-in service!

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us a 5-Star rating.

Great and fast service as always, and walk-in service!

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us a 5-Star rating.

• Internet Vehicle Purchase

Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a 5-Star rating. Glad Craig did a great job for you.

45 years in buying vehicles. Working with Craig at Anderson Mazda, was my very best experience in purchasing a vehicle. Upfront, honest, helpful.....what a great professional. I drove 9 hours just to purchase a vehicle from Craig.

• Anderson Mazda service is zoom-zoom!

Thank you for your business and for giving us a great review. Zoom-Zoom

Sometimes I'm unsure how I will be treated when I visit a repair shop. Anderson has always treated me with respect and understanding. I always leave happy and satisfied.

Thank you for your business and for giving us a great review. Zoom-Zoom

• Efficient friendly car leasing experience
    May 4, 2017

My wife and I recently leased 2 2017 Mazdas. We were both repeat buyers. Neither one of the cars was on the lot so Craig Rupp and the sales managers worked hard to find exactly what we wanted. The entire process was relatively stress free. I highly recommend Craig to anybody looking for a new or used car. Shawn in the business finance office was efficient in preparing the leasing docs and exhibited a friendly attitude. I would highly recommend Anderson Mazda of Lincoln to all. Jerry and Sharon H. .

• John W

Thank you, John, for your business and thank you for taking the time to give a great review. I will let Craig know he got a great review. Thank you

Thank you Craig Rupp for all of your help when I purchased my Mazda 6. Your attention to detail was very much appreciated. If I need another vehicle, I will be purchasing it from you.

• Mail Carrier - Lincoln

Thank you, James, for a great review. Nathaniel does a great job and will be excited to read this.

Nathaniel Heaton was very helpful and polite through the car buying process. The salesmen are very quick to solve any problems that arise ! This is the second car I've purchased from Anderson and probably not my last ! Jim Swanigan - Lincoln

• Maintenance

I've been taking my truck here for regular maintenance since they have opened. Always a quick turn around.

David, Thank you for your continued business. We are so happy you gave us a 5-star rating.

• My new used car looking for over a year

Jon, Thanks for your business and for taking the time to give us 2 5-star ratings. Thank you!!!

Friendly and honest one of the best dealerships ive been to from cb to lincoln will be back to get my next car and would recommend them to anyone dont forget to ask for isaiah mcshannon