Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 167 reviews

167 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Anderson Mazda of Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• October 1, 2016

Upon arriving I was greeted by Sales Advisor Buddy Hoff. Buddy was very friendly and since I was not sure if I wanted another SUV or a car, worked wi...th me. I was not satisfied that the first car was what I was looking for, he suggested that I test drive a Camry Hybrid. Now that was not something I normally would not have selected, but I took it for a spin and believe me I was hooked. Buddy and his team leader Andrew Stoner got me a great deal for my Ford Escape that I was trading in, Mr. Soto approved the entire deal, and Dan Zach took me through the paper work step by step. Amy did a great job running down my title. I have to say, I was not exactly sure what my experience was going to be like after having had several bad experiences buying cars in my adulthood. But at Anderson Mazda, Buddy and the team made this an awesome experience that I will remember for a long time. Before my car shopping experience I only had experience using the service department. Everyone at the service department are awesome to work with too. This is an exceptional place to do business with and I certainly am a customer for life. If you are in the market for a new or used car, stop in or call and ask for Buddy Hoff, you won't be sorry. I couldn't ask for a better experience or car. I have never bought a used car with such a pristine interior before. If you didn't know better, you would think it was a brand new car. I have had lots of compliments while driving. I couldn't ask for a better experience in shopping for a new-to-me car and everyone was so friendly and easy to work with. Much to my surprise, once you drive the car off the lot, your service does not end. My sales advisor calls to touch base to see how I am doing with the car, if I have any questions or if anything concerns me. That is above and beyond service. Thanks everyone.

Thank you Margaret for taking the time to give us such a great review and for your business. Thank You Thank You

June 8, 2018

I was ready to sign and walk away with a 2018 Mazda3 when we decided to check to see if my car seats would fit and when they didn't they tried to fin...d a vehicle that did that was still within my parameters. Unfortunately, nothing worked for my wants/needs and I was able to walk away without pressure. Tobin Wolfe was so great to work with!! Highly recommend him for any car buying needs!

Overall Experience

June 1, 2018

Great service as always from sales to repairs and maintenance. Have been using Ford services for years. Appreciate especially no appointment Quick Lan...e always taking care of needed services

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us this review.

April 29, 2018

For me buying a vehicle had always been a headache and i thought i could never get a loan from a place like that well let me tell you that Garth was t...he best not only did he get me approved to finance i didnt have to down grade on the truck i wanted i highly recommend Garth best vehicle buying experience i have had to date thanks Garth

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us this review.

April 4, 2018

We purchased our used car from Craig Rupp today. He was very personable and helpful. They did all they could to make our car buying experience the bes...t it could be!

Thank you, Becky and Jeff, for your business and thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. Craig does a great job and will enjoy readi...ng this. Have a great weekend. It will warm up soon. We hope

March 17, 2018

Great experience having my Mazda repaired, very knowledgable and good at explaining what was wrong. Also since it was expensive tried helping us out w...here they could.

Thank you, Lori, for your business and for taking the time to give us this review.

February 20, 2018

I was referred to Craig Rupp by my Uncle. Craig is a good guy and salesman. My only gripe is my own impatience. I felt all steps took too long. But I ...am just finding something to whine about. I don't know if everyone at Anderson is decent, but Craig is. Craig offered me many benefits and asked if I'd like him to explain them. Though I denied most, I was glad he offered.

Thank you, Alexander, for your business and for taking the time to give us this review. We are always looking for ways to speed up the process. If you... have any ideas please get ahold of Craig. Unfortunately, there is a lot of legal documents we need to sign. Tell your uncle Thank you for us.

January 31, 2018

A great experience. We saw the car on Cars com. It looked like something we wanted. I called the dealership and spoke to salesman Isaiah We had a... few questions about features of the car which he answered to our satisfaction. I told him we would be down the next day to see if we could get together on the price. Within a short time sales manager Bob called back and we quickly settled on the price. We went down Lincoln the next day. Isaiah had the car warmed up and ready to go. We took a short test drive and told Isaiah the car was fine and we would take it. Sales manager Dan then took our check got the information needed to sign over the title and made a halfhearted attempt to do a bit of up selling. He was only doing his job. .As soon as the topic of extras came up we said we weren't interested and there was no pressure.. Everyone did a good and professional job. We are of the opinion we got a good car at a fair price. My only regret is, as I told sales manger Bob that I didn't get to play the "good cop bad cop" game where the sales man acts as your "advocate" trying to get the sales manager to accept your offer. Maybe next time.

Thank you, Duane, for your business and for taking the time to give us a 5-star rating. Isaiah and the team will be happy to read this review. Thank ...you

January 22, 2018

Craig was very friendly and helped us get exactly what we wanted without being pushy in the slightest. Made sure me and my family were well taken care... of.

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us a 5-star review. I am guessing from your name you can't wait till the super bowl tomor...row.

January 20, 2018

Got in and left with oil change and battery replaced all in 1 hour. I’m always treated well and don’t feel pressured. I’ve always been pleased with th...eir service.

Thank you, Paul, for doing your service with us. Also, thank you for taking the time to give us a review.