Call This Dealer

Used

4.5
489 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Great Bridge Auto Sales from DealerRater.com
  • Our new favorite dealership!

Loved CJ Thorne and the laid-back, no hassle approach everyone takes here. We did our research, came in, and had a deal in no time that made us thril...led. Will definitely be coming back in the future!

• Thanks

Excellent customer service. Thanks Chris for taking great care of us. We are really happy with our purchase. Looking forward to doing more business in... the future.

• Awesome Experience

Great car dealership, You should definitely go there to get your next car..I could not have asked for a better experience Ask for Brooke

• Excellent!!!

My overall experience was excellent!!! Terrell made sure I was all to open care of. I would recommend anybody to come out and check out this dealershi...p, and make sure to ask for Terrell..

• Great business

Nick was amazing ! He worked super fast & got me rolling even in a snow storm ! He???s straight to the point no kidding around . Very efficient man

• Single Women stay away

I purchased a vehicle from Great Bridge Auto Even inspected the vehicle and noticed several things wrong which should have been my first red alert But... these guys assured me that it was minor and even though I was purchasing the vehicle as is the issues would be fixed Well guess what two months later more problems and issues were never resolved I made numerous attempts and received no,calls back Women either stay away from this place or take a mechanic with you don't be just another sale as I feel I was ,s I wish this nightmare on no one especially single parents

Overall Experience

• First-time buyer--2015 Ford Fiesta.

Chris Ford was very friendly, helpful, and patient. He made my first car-buying experience extremely easy, and seemed to care a great deal about my s...afety and satisfaction with the car. Ken, who financed my car, was extremely efficient, friendly, and straight-forward.

Overall Experience

• very helpful and friendly

All the employees were very helpful while trying to find a car. They gave a lot of information about the car and answered all questions.

• Real sketchy

We looked at and test drove a SUV it seemed nice but had a few issues they said they would check it out in the following morning and get back to me ...on the issues they pressed us a little for a $500 deposit to hold the cat so no one else could buy it up so we gave them a $500 cash deposit. The next day they texted me ???sorry??? someone else had come in that morning and paid full price and they sold it to him. They said they will send me back by deposit. I couldn???t believe it. I said I would come down and pickup my $500 dollars cash. They then said they don???t keep cash at the dealership and they would have to issue me a check. They were very curt and unprofessional. They lost a good customer

• Wonderful

CJ was a wonderful and patient salesman. I had an awesome experience. I Gove CJ 5 stars. I just don't like the $500 processing fee.

Great Bridge Auto Sales