4.5
471 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Great Bridge Auto Sales from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome experience

Being a first time car buyer I didn't have much experience with dealerships but I do know that they worked with us to find and get an awesome car for my family and I

• Happy New Customer
    May 15, 2017

Everyone was extremely friendly. We were spoken to as soon as we arrived. We were walked inside to CJ, who eneded up helping us finalize a deal and put me in the new van. I was very impressed with all the folks we met and am greatful for all those who worked to make my day there pleasant. I especially wanted to say that CJ was incredibly easy to speak with and very personable. Thank you again

• Perfect First Car Experience
    May 14, 2017

A couple days ago I came onto the lot looking for my first big girl purchase, I was introduced to Scott and he was super friendly. I test drove a car a little out of my price range and was disappointed when I left because I thought I lost all hope in finding a new car. A couple days later I get an AMAZING phone call from Scott saying I was approved for a loan! Now I couldn't get the car the fell in love with, but I did get a reasonable one I could afford! I came in today and got a 2015 Ford Fiesta with 43 thousand miles on it for below $10,000 !! Scott helped with all the odds and ends of the contact and eventually set us up with Nick, who sealed the deal! Nick sat me down in his office and had me signed a couple documents, had a few laughs and the hard part was over! There was no run around and I definitely recommend this place for first time buyers or anyone looking for a good reliable car! Thank you Great Bridge Auto Sales!

• It was too used.

Searched some of the cars on the website and the carfaxs are missing several pieces of very important information. Please update site...especially if you have the vehicle. Thank you.

• Great car buying experience
    May 5, 2017

Mike and Brian provided great customer service and were easy to deal with. I would highly recommend them for buying a used car. I would buy from them again.

• Fast and friendly
    April 28, 2017

Mike and brian were a great help to get me a great reliable gas saver. Friendly and fast service. Great customer service and a good deal on a car.

• Repeat customer
    April 25, 2017

Always get great service and where we go for vehicles. Scott and Brian are the best. No "car salesman" attitude. Recommended! They have good deals.

• Friendly people that helped but didn't bug me
    April 17, 2017

By far the easiest salesman to work with in my weekend experience of car shopping. They didn't badger me or try and put me in anything i didn't want. We spent hours working on getting me exactly what i wanted and they were very helpful. Mike was very friendly and made the whole experience easy.

• Very friendly
    April 17, 2017

They helped me get in a car quickly and at a decent price. The staff was very friendly and treated my staff like one of their own!

• Great customer service
    April 15, 2017

Scott and Brian go a long way to help you get into the right vehicle. Everyone is so friendly and easy to work with. Great service