Williams Ford Lincoln

• My new truck

This is the 3 vehicle I have purchased from Williams.

This is the 3 vehicle I have purchased from Williams.

Drew, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. At Williams Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Williams ford - f150

Service was reasonably quick. On wheel alignment, should only pay for wheels that needs adjustment, front or rear.

• good deal

will tell latter , haven't gotten my spare key yet.

will tell latter , haven't gotten my spare key yet.

• great job

the work was done in the time that I was told,the staff explained everything in a way that I under stood it. very good job!

Hi, Mike, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Great service

I own a Lincoln MKZ. I was having trouble with a noise in the front end. The staff was very helpful and the service was wonderful. I would recommend them to any of my friends.

• Great Service

Friendly.timely .informative.Thank You for excellent service.

Friendly.timely .informative.Thank You for excellent service.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Williams Ford Lincoln. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

• Sales and Service

I was in the market for a newer/used Ford SUV. I compared prices all over the place and Williams Ford had the best price. Once the purchase process moved forward, the SUV needed a few adjustments and it went into the service department. The Service department took care of all the issues and made sure I was 100% satisfied before I took ownership of my vehicle. If you are in the market for a Ford, This is the place.

• Great Service

Thanks for the feedback. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

The people @ Williams Ford service dept. are very friendly and Jessica is a joy to deal with. Brian and his team are some of the best people I have ever dealt with. They are wonderful.

• Excellent service

The people at Williams Ford were very helpful. They provided me with a vehicle to use while they serviced my recall. Excellent customer service.

• very clean and great service.

Very happy with the care of my auto and would certainly refer anyone to this deanship.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Williams Ford Lincoln. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.