International Motor Sports

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Jeff our fantastic sales professional
    June 3, 2016

I was looking on line a few months ago for a Toyota 4Runner and never seemed to find the one I wanted. Finally I found one at International Motor Spor...ts. After talking with Jeff about the car on the phone we went down for a test drive. (We had a few hiccups because the car was not available for us to test drive and we had to return a second time to do the test drive.) Still, our sales professional, Jeff, patiently explained in detail all the features of this fantastic car, we felt very comfortable purchasing the car from him. Jeff showed us all of the invoices for servicing of the car showing its history of it being well cared for. Jeff is extremely professional, nice, informative and helpful. We got a super deal! This car is just perfect for us in every way. I would highly recommend International Motor Sport and of course Jeff our sales man. We will definitely come back here in the future for sure. Thanks Jeff!

great experience
    September 28, 2015

i found a car I liked on cars.com and made an appointment to see it , arriving I noticed a big body shop with cars for sale in the front lot and a nea...rby lot full of cars ! I was greeted from the office trailer in front of the building buy jeff one of there two sales people the other is Robert. anyway over the next couple days dealing with both at one time or another (and to be honest they were both extremely nice and helpful) in fact I felt very comfortable buying there ,they even showed me the invoice from were they purchased it at auction ! I got a super deal and bottom line the place looks a little unfriendly but the people are great , owners wife does the paperwork , and they sell cars cheaper than anybody else as far as I can tell. loving my 2008 sl550 !!!!!

Fantastic service despite a few hiccups
    April 30, 2015

Robert is a treasure in the rubble of slimy car dealers. I had to call to confirm an appointment to view the car, but was able to see it same day with...in an hour. I was never pressured, never harassed, and the best part? I actually got MORE for my trade-in than I was offered elsewhere. I felt like I was talking to an old family friend, not a heavy-handed salesman. As anyone who has been car shopping knows, that's a delightful difference. The car I came to purchase was pristine, drove great, and was priced better than others I had found. It did have a few minor issues, which Robert promised to fix. Within 24 hours of having the car, a part in the engine had actually cracked and needed repair. After signing an as-is form to purchase the car, I was distraught and assuming I was out of luck on this one (after all, we've all heard the many dealership horror stories). But a few calls to Robert and the next day he had paid to fix the new issue, as well as the other minor fixes it had needed. Despite this hiccup, I am extremely happy with his customer service and my purchase, and will continue to recommend International Motor Sports.

What a great selection of vehicles!
    February 9, 2015

I came in looking at a few different models and vehicles and really did not have my mind made up on what I wanted. They showed my multiple models and ...a bunch of options and I found what I wanted. Will come back here in the future for sure. They also got a small problem fixed for me which was very nice!

Robert was fantastic!
    December 8, 2014

Found my vehicle on here and contacted Robert to check it out. He got back in touch with me very soon and we set an appointment. When I stopped by to ...see the vehicle everything was great and I bought the vehicle. Just wanted to say thank you Robert for a very easy purchase!

2002 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet - white
    May 15, 2014

My daughter had agreed to purchase a 2002 Porsche Carerra Cabriolet from Harbor Solutions. They represented that the car was in outstanding condition ...and sent her a clean Carfax. We learned subsequently that Autocheck revealed that the car had been in an accident and had significant frame damage. When we spoke with Robert he said he was not aware of the autocheck report. We chose not to buy the car.

Never returned a call!!
    March 20, 2014

They want you to call to set an appointment. I called to set up an appointment to view an SL500, It's been a month and no call back. I only live 3 min...utes from the dealership. If 2 out of 5 say they don't return calls, I got to believe it!! I will not be buying anything from this dealership

LACK OF FOLLOW THROUGH
    December 11, 2013

I contacted this dealer and asked for more information about a vehicle that they had listed on Cars.com. Despite my asking twice for this information,... dealer did not bother to respond to my inquiry. Sales person was pretty arrogant and said he "Does not sit around waiting for buyers to show up at the lot". I was told to make an appointment first and then come to the dealership for a test drive. That would have been great if I lived in the same city, but I live in MN and I wasn't going to make the journey to test drive the vehicle until I knew more about it. I noticed another review writer wrote that he had a very similar experience too. We wound up purchasing a similar vehicle from an out of state dealer that was willing to first provide us with the information we requested.

Excellent Experience!!!
    October 11, 2013

My wife and I purchased a 2009 BMW X6 from IMS. We live in Phoenix so we purchased it sight unseen. Robert made sure we had all the photos & documenta...tion we needed and answered every question we had. They shipped the vehicle from Tampa to Phoenix in about 3 days and when it arrived it was everything Robert said it was and more! Having never purchased a vehicle in this manner before, I was a bit skeptical to say the least. But Robert made sure to keep in-touch with us throughout the entire process and it couldn't have gone any better!! I highly recommend Robert and IMS and would definitely purchase from them again!!! Thx a bunch, Derrick

No response
    August 7, 2013

Never got a response from them. Tried calling as well.

International Motor Sports