New 888-597-0523 Dealer Website
Used 877-711-4210 Email Dealer
Service 888-217-7525

Average based on 133 reviews.
  • Excellent service!

The service department receptionist was very nice and helpful, making sure to get my car in right away. My windshield wipers were broken and it had been raining alot, definitely needed them! The service writer was also very nice. He called soon after I dropped it off with the cost and time it would be ready. And he was right on! I also had a check engine light on and it was late in the day when I took it in and the technician made sure to stay and get it fixed because I couldn't leave my car, as I had an early appt. They also washed my car which was in desperate need. I really appreciated everyone's great service!

• Chevy Equinox

Our sales rep was very friendly and courteous. He listened to what we wanted and was able to find the car with all the extras we wanted.

Charles, thank you for the great review! Sunnyside Chevrolet is happy to find the car you were looking for!

• Ronald E. Smith

Everything was done in a very professional manner!! I was very pleased with the experience!

We are very about to hear about your experience Ron! Thank you for your business!

• Chevy Silverado

Fantastic Experience. Kevin is very easy to deal with and I will be back for my future purchases. Thanks! Andrew

Thanks for the 5-Star Review, Andrew! We are happy you had such a fantastic experience!

• Sunnyside Chevy

Service personnel were cheery, attentive and repair was done quickly

Thank you for the kind words about our prompt and friendly service staff, Larry! Thank you for your business!

Service personnel were cheery, attentive and repair was done quickly

• Completely Satisfied!!!

The whole process starting with Jake who was my first point of contact was very, very pleasant to say the least, every step was explained before hand so I knew what to expect and everything was done in the manner in which was explained to me, the financing took a little time because they (dealership) was experiencing some internet issues that were beyond their control, afterwards the costumer care has been great starting with Tracy and everyone who answers the telephone to the service departments, It has been a great experience. We look forward to working with Sunnyside for years to come and would definitely recommend them to every one we could. Thank you Sunnyside team for a great experience!!!.

Wow! Thank you for this fantastic review! Sunnyside Chevrolet strives to hire only the best in the 'biz' so you, our valued customers, get what they deserve. We are very happy to hear the entire process, besides our internet issues, went pleasantly smooth for you! Welcome to the Sunnyside Chevrolet family! :-)

• Mr. Thomas Williams

Thank you for the kin words of Colleen and Sunnyside Chevrolet!

First class service from this dealership starting with my sales associate, Colleen O'Brien. The service department is first class as well. Service is quick, attentive and professional.

Thank you for the kin words of Colleen and Sunnyside Chevrolet!

• mr Jerry L Smith

Jerry, we appreciate the kind words about Rick and Sunnyside Chevrolet! Should you need anything at all we are only a call away!

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Told the salesman Rick Belsito what I was looking for, price range and trade in value of my vehicle, Within a few minutes Rick had answered my questions. Had me on my way test driving a new Chevy Cruz. In no time I was own my way to driving the Chevy Cruz. Made an appt for the next morning and within no time I had purchased my vehicle, The people I came in contact there were professional, polite and eager to answer any question .As I stated, the best car buying experience I've ever had.

• Sunnyside

Courteous clean and professional.... A wonderful experience!

Courteous clean and professional.... A wonderful experience!

• Traverse AWD LTZ

The salesman Ken B was extremely helpful and courteous - the finance rep was also friendly and efficient.