690 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunnyside Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Perfect experience salesman perfect

Perfect all around salesman phil explained all question with no pressure. Great will buy again. 5th

Thanks for the 5-Star Review!

Thanks for the 5-Star Review!

• Experience

Purchase a new car great time for the salesman to accomplish making this happen. Great job

• Service

The service department as well as the entire dealership make everything easy on their customers!

• Retired

Repairs done rapidly and what I requested. I only take my car in for repairs at Sunnyside Chev. It is the only place I will purchase a car from if I should need another one.

• Great experience!
    May 15, 2017

Rick made my family feel taken care of. He made sure all of our questions where answered. We would recommend him to friends. Thanks again

Sunnyside Chevrolet

Thanks for the review of Rick! We appreciate your kind words!

Sunnyside Chevrolet

Thanks for the review of Rick! We appreciate your kind words!

• Stop looking--Sunnyside is the dealership to trust

Everyone...and I mean EVERYONE at Sunnyside Chevrolet are top-notch, first-class individuals who truly care about your happiness and satisfaction. They will do whatever is necessary to make sure you leave completely happy and content. From salesman Kevin C. to general manager Greg Pawluk to general sales manager Wendy Capri--for them, it's about far more than just selling you a car. They have a culture that is based totally on customer satisfaction. They don't just want to sell you a car, they want you to be a customer for life. And they know exactly how to treat you--before, during and AFTER the buying process. They'll remember you, take care of you and be loyal to you and your family because they want you to be a part of their Sunnyside Chevrolet family. They are truly fair, honest and sincere. I have brought my last three cars there and honestly wouldn't go anywhere else. Yes, they're THAT good and they are THAT genuine and trustworthy. Just like airlines, there are a lot of them out there to choose from--but Sunnyside Chevrolet has never let me down and they now have me as a loyal customer for life based on how they've treated me with great honesty, integrity and caring follow-through. You can't go wrong with Sunnyside Chevrolet. Truly and sincerely, they are the best!!!

• Purchased New 2015 Suburban
    May 14, 2017

Sunnyside Chevrolet

This is flat out a GREAT review! Thanks for purchasing your new Suburban with us! It's a beast of a vehicle that is sure to turn heads!

Mike Foley is flat out is a genuine great person. Easy going and we actually made this deal on my 2015 Suburban all by the phone. I was honest on what I said my trade in was and when I came in they gave me the exact value that Mike quoted me on the phone. I signed the papers and off I went with my new Suburban. Highly Recommend!!!

• 2017 Malibu Premier

My husband and I enjoyed our afternoon looking at both used and new cars. I had a lease expiring on my Buick Regal in May. Our salesman, Sam Payler was very knowledgeable and helpful. He showed us many makes and models until we decided on leasing a 2017 Malibu Premier Turbo. I love my new car, and appreciated the time and service we received that day. Thanks!

• Great experience
    May 6, 2017

Rick was our 3rd dealership we went to to test drive a Chevy Volt. He was the only rep, of the three, who knew more about the Volt than myself. Within an hour and a half my wife and I test drove the Volt (the only one which we tested which was fully charged, thanks, Rick), negotiated the price, signed paper work for purchase and financing and on our way home.

• Awesome sales and service from Rick Belsito and Dave Samples
    April 29, 2017

Sunnyside Chevrolet

We just picked up one of the first 2018 Equinox to be put on the road. Rick Belsito was the sales rep that took fantastic care of us. He listened to our needs and found ways to meet and exceed those needs! Rick went over and beyond the call of duty to push all the necessary paperwork through and we all had fun in the process. He demonstrated the vehicles features in the simplest of terms. We love the vehicle and if you are looking to purchase a vehicle GO FIND RICK, if he can't help you no one can!! Dave Samples was also very helpful and knowledgeable in his job and answering all our questions and concerns! Very good team at Sunnyside!

Sunnyside Chevrolet

Thanks so much for this review! Rick was just as happy to work with you as well. We are happy to hear he listened to your needs and meet AND EXCEEDED your expectations! Should you need anything else, never hesitate to call us! 440-365-7311