5 Star Autoplex

138 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 21, 2017

Service was excellent salesperson and manager all around rating Perfect 10

Thank you for your purchase from us and we look forward to helping all your family and friends.

October 2, 2018

Spoke to a lady name LILY who Specifically told us ALL the requirements before we went there. Get there and LILY was only a appointment setter. TAWANNA... a sales person took all of my requirements only to come back and say that my income wasn't STRONG ENOUGH �� even with 2 jobs and additional income. She was more worried about her phone texting than anything.. Horrible Sales Experience... A Waste of time!!

Unfortunately Lily is an appointment setter, not a salesperson and her job is to inform you what is required to get qualified for a loan. Therefore T...wann is a salesperson who will take your information, she is one of our best salesperson i doubt she was more concerned with texting but multitasking with other potential customers, she is a very busy individual. Furthermore she will pass on your application and any paperwork to the manager who than will review your information to see if you qualify for a loan. Well upon review you gave us a job with 15 hours worked which is not full time and 2 other forms of income of SSI/Child support. I'm sorry to say that does not meet our requirements so it will not qualify for any of our lenders. I also reviewed your Drivers license which looks to have been altered (since you provided a copy and not the original) on the expiration date so I went to the website to verify and well it stated NOT ELIGIBLE. So before you go making bad reviews you might not provide altered drivers licenses which is a felony to acquire a loan!

August 24, 2018

Bait switched lied too sold a vehicle that didnt even pass inspection i wouldn't send anyone to these people or Elephant Auto. So beware if you go... there.

Can you please tell us what vehicle you bought and where you actually bought your vehicle at so we can respond accordingly! Thank you

April 21, 2018

Completely wasted me time. I travelled there to see a vehicle that looks ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like the picture. The front lights were broken out, hubcaps... missing.. just plain horrible. When I asked why the car didn't look as in the photo, I was told they just hadn't added an updated photo. Of course they haven't, that's how they trick people into wasting their time!!!

We apologize for the pictures online we are in the middle of changing website providers and we try to do our best to give every vehicle a brief descri...ption on vehicles that are not accurate online. I don't now who you talked to or if you inquired online but I as the manager always describe the condition via email response or phone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

April 5, 2018

First time car buyer and I was very comfortable doing business with the salesman. Great service! Excellent customer service! I would strongly recommend... coming here to Henry! Great salesman!

Thank you for visiting our dealership and making a purchase with us. We look forward to helping all your family and friends.

April 4, 2018

If you're looking for a great deal on a car this is the place to go!!! Went in expecting the usual car dealership experience, but it was the exact opposite... and I walked out with a great car for a really great price. Ask for Henry or Jim!!!!!

Thank you for visiting our dealership and working with Jimmy and Henry on getting a great deal on your 14 Nissan Sentra. We look forward to helping a...ll your family, friends and yourself again.

April 3, 2018

henry was my salesman and was very helpful and productive, good conversation and great service to help me get a good insurance plan thank you

Thank you for your purchase today. We are glad you came in and bought a car from us we look forward to helping all your families and friends.

March 10, 2018

Very helpful in the car buying process. I usually hate car shopping but They made the process a lot easier and faster. Will be returning for another vehicle.

We thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you on your next purchase!

February 23, 2018

Sent an email asking if they still had a vehicle in stock. No response what so ever. Called a couple days later to ask if they had the car still and... explained that I sent an email. Woman on the phone sounded like I was bothering her by even asking and said no, that didn't have it anymore. Would never buy something here...

We apologize for the delay but we are short staff and its unfortunate you had that bad experience. If you haven't found anything you like yet please ...call me, Stevan Vasquez 832-309-0860

February 20, 2018

Came here just to look and was greeted by a salesman named Jimmy Deal .He explained the process and and gave me the best customer service I've ever had.They... not only got me approved for the Jeep that I wanted but got me a sweet deal.I was honestly surprised because I didn't know how quick I got in and out with no hiccups.I highly recommend the guys at 5 Star Autoplex to anyone looking to buy a car/truck/SUV with credit challenges.Go to 5 Star they will make it happen for you!!

Thank you for your purchase. We look forward to helping all your family and friends. So please let eveyone know how you got a great deal from Jimmy!...!