5 Star Autoplex

Used

• Great service
    July 21, 2017

Service was excellent salesperson and manager all around rating Perfect 10

Thank you for your purchase from us and we look forward to helping all your family and friends.

Great place to go!!!!
    April 5, 2018

First time car buyer and I was very comfortable doing business with the salesman. Great service! Excellent customer service! I would strongly recommen...d coming here to Henry! Great salesman!

Thank you for visiting our dealership and making a purchase with us. We look forward to helping all your family and friends.

Great place to go!!!!
    April 4, 2018

If you're looking for a great deal on a car this is the place to go!!! Went in expecting the usual car dealership experience, but it was the exact opp...osite and I walked out with a great car for a really great price. Ask for Henry or Jim!!!!!

Thank you for visiting our dealership and working with Jimmy and Henry on getting a great deal on your 14 Nissan Sentra. We look forward to helping a...ll your family, friends and yourself again.

5 star autoplex review
    April 3, 2018

henry was my salesman and was very helpful and productive, good conversation and great service to help me get a good insurance plan thank you

Thank you for your purchase today. We are glad you came in and bought a car from us we look forward to helping all your families and friends.

2009 Chevy Traverse
    March 10, 2018

Very helpful in the car buying process. I usually hate car shopping but They made the process a lot easier and faster. Will be returning for another v...ehicle.

We thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you on your next purchase!

Girl I spoke with seemed like I was bothering her.
    February 23, 2018

Sent an email asking if they still had a vehicle in stock. No response what so ever. Called a couple days later to ask if they had the car still and... explained that I sent an email. Woman on the phone sounded like I was bothering her by even asking and said no, that didn't have it anymore. Would never buy something here...

We apologize for the delay but we are short staff and its unfortunate you had that bad experience. If you haven't found anything you like yet please ...call me, Stevan Vasquez 832-309-0860

What a deal I got!
    February 20, 2018

Came here just to look and was greeted by a salesman named Jimmy Deal .He explained the process and and gave me the best customer service I've ever ha...d.They not only got me approved for the Jeep that I wanted but got me a sweet deal.I was honestly surprised because I didn't know how quick I got in and out with no hiccups.I highly recommend the guys at 5 Star Autoplex to anyone looking to buy a car/truck/SUV with credit challenges.Go to 5 Star they will make it happen for you!!

Thank you for your purchase. We look forward to helping all your family and friends. So please let eveyone know how you got a great deal from Jimmy!...!

cusomer
    February 17, 2018

I received a great car deal. I am happy to have a car . The salesman work quick and hard on a great price for my car. The car is in great condition.

The Very BEST
    March 30, 2017

The best car lot I've ever been to, point blank period. Wish I could tell everyone I know to come here . Your guaranteed a car if you meet their requi...rements. Just when I thought I couldn't get a car anywhere I got a car at 5 star AutoPlex . Thanks to Mustafa I won't be in the heat this summer . I'll be driving in style .

Car Gone Don't Bother
    March 6, 2017

I was interested in this car. I called the dealer and I set up a test drive for the following week. I called the day of the test drive to make sure I ...went to the right location as there were two locations listed on the ad and was told it was moved to another location father away. They neglected to mention this when I first called and also failed to provide the address of the dealership the car had been moved to. They promised to text the address where the car was located and never did. We tried to determine the location based on the location mentioned over the phone. They do not seem to have a dealership in that area. They just want to get you there and sell you a different car. This car is probably long gone, and they just didn't want to admit it over the phone.

Sorry for the confusion for our 2 locations. I hope you found what you we're looking for but if you haven't than please contact me directly and maybe... I can help Stevan Vasquez 8362-309-0860

5 Star Autoplex