• 2017 Kia Sportage

Dan Vinal (Big D) and Team Kia did an amazing job with the recent purchase of my 2017 Kia Sportage. Nader in the business office was terrific too!

Bob, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Dan, Nader and the store. I am very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with them. If you need any help in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again and enjoy your new Sportage!

• Excellent experience

Sales people were excellent, no pressure, we took the time to look at all the options and found one that worked best for me. Salesman was Richard Mabie and he was superb.

• 2017 kia forte

Richard Mabie did an awesome job helping me with getting a reliable new car. Team kia is a great place to go if you are looking for a new car & has a great team there.

• Owner

Overall and Customer Service. Our only reason for not choosing excellent is the long wait to talk to the finance person. When we finally did, we were on overload, very tired, and didn't go over the fine print until later. The finance person was very nice and offered to answer any questions we might have in the future, but there were some fees on the contract that we think should have been pointed out (i.e. return fee at end of lease) as well as an explanation of terms (i.e. residual value). We should have been more mindful at the time, but it was late and we were exhausted from sitting around waiting!

• Great dealer!

This dealership exceeded all expectations they helped me find a good fit and I absolutely love my new optima!!

• Friendly Staff!

I have nothing negative to say about this dealer. From day one that I walked in after a call back I received almost immediately after my inquiry to the day I drove off in my new 2017 Sorento. The Salesman I worked with, Rick Maibe, was awesome with me, my family, and especially my kids. I was treated like family throughout the whole process. We had a few hick-ups but they helped me work through them all and advised never ending suggestions as solutions to my problems. This was an amazing feeling after leaving another dealership that tried to pressure me into a car that I KNEW I wasn't going to be happy with, just because they felt it was more "price friendly". Dealing with this team, including Rick from Sales and Joe from Business, was worth the drive. Thanks Guys!

• New Sorento!

I had a very comfortable and rather effortless car leasing experience. The team worked hard to get me the car I wanted in the price range I could afford. The salesman was excellent and did not pressure me like other dealers do. I LOVE my new vehicle!! I really recommend this dealership for a smooth car shopping experience!

Thank you to Mike Tierney and the team at Concord Kia for an easy and honest experience. We love our new Kia Sportage.

• Best dealership ever.. Justin is Fantastic!

Best dealership we have ever dealt with. Justin is the best sales guy around! The payment even came in lower than we originally agreed on! Couldn't ask for a better car buying experience! The only place we will ever buy cars from now on!

• New car purchase

Dan Vinal and Rob were excellent and we were able to get the car we wanted.

Dan Vinal and Rob were excellent and we were able to get the car we wanted.