Ocean Honda

161 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 25, 2018

I like staying with a company to build relationships with and Ocean Honda is one of those companies. They exceed my expectations every time and my last... 3 cars have been from there. I will continue to use this dealer as they have earned my trust. Thanks again for delivering results that are amazing.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!

June 22, 2020

Ocean Honda is A High Way Robbery We Have Had Really Bad Experiences with Honda On Our First Car that supposed to be a Used certified car by Honda once... we got home we did a personal inspection on the car and noticed that the brakes weren’t even changed out! Had to take the car back to get that issue taken care of. It’s just a night mare doing any deal with Ocean Honda due to they sold our 2016 Honda Pilot car supposedly “With new breaks” ... that they never installed and charged for. After 6 months later our Vehicle started giving issues with brake system we took the car in a few times to get that issues situated and all they did was reset the computer on it and told me it should be fixed but the issue kept showing. So me and my wife decided to give them another try and get our self a New 2020 Honda Pilot Touring and it has been our biggest regret ever! Do to the reason being that our vehicle in less then 30 days is giving us issues already and the car had to be turn in to Services to have them check our issue out do to Crackle and popping noises coming out from the speaker. They got back we us and told us they ran a diagnostic on all of the wiring and it gave them no errors! But then they decided to call Honda Engineers to ask them what should they do next! So now they have their Ocean Honda “ engineer and specialist Disassembling a Brand new 2020 Honda Pilot.!!! Which now my wife is so irritated about this situation because a brand new car shouldn’t be worked on less then a month and half. We still haven’t even made the first payment on it! Now she feels unsafe about this vehicle. Now for the most part they took advantage from us they didn’t even offer us a Maintenance plan included with our sale, which each and every car we got has had it! PLEASE !!!!!! Just do Your Self a Favor and Stay Far Away from OCEAN HONDA and Always check Your options

• March 20, 2018

Tito was awesome and thorough throughout my whole service experience. he made sure to get me taken care of within reasonable time. Went above and beyond... to help me!!port. richey floods

Thank you very much, Tito!

May 25, 2020

This was my 2nd lease with Ocean Honda. I never felt pressured. Both Carlos Whitlock and Carlos Gonzales made me feel comfortable with my decision and... the price. I left, feeling like I made a good deal.

May 12, 2020

I wish I could give less then one star- From the top General Manager John Monteleone to the Service Manager Travis Farinella this place STINKS. I would... HIGHLY recommend anyone reading this review to AVOID Ocean Honda like the plague. The managers are nothing less then vindictive, nasty and completely un-customer service friendly employees. In 48 years of life I have never been treated so poorly then I have at the hands of these two men. If you are considering doing business with Ocean Honda RUN.... RUN.. AWAY from them... There are other Honda dealerships in the area that would treat you properly and be happy to have your business. You have been WARNED.....

May 7, 2020

Ocean Honda of Port Richey is a trustworthy dealership to buy a car. Between my wife and I, we have purchased 4 cars from this dealership. Before Ocean... Honda, I never quite felt like I was getting a deal or completely happy when purchasing a car. Ocean Honda is top notch and starts with the general manager, John Monteleone. He is a very down to earth man who is willing to discuss anything Honda or anything else for that matter. I always feel very comfortable walking into this dealership whether it is for service with Tammy Garrison or Sales with Carlos Whitlock. Long time customer tip: Go on Saturdays. You can get your car serviced and they grill food for their customers. Nice little perk you don’t see every day. Ocean Honda has a customer for life!

September 14, 2019

Internet sales sucks, the worst experience i ever had I was going make business on buying a car @ the dealership. Sales rep Andrew gave a fake call back... ph#. He never called me back . I called dealership they transferred again to himtold me he was going call back , I’m still waiting...internet sales manager needs to improve customer service .

So sorry to read this, Ag1111.

June 29, 2019

From Sales to the General Manager, great dealership. Fast no hassle purchase. Great service department. Took care of all my needs. Very personal. Will... shop here again. Thanks to all at Ocean Honda..

Thank you, Ron!

March 29, 2019

The service department is outstanding in quality of work, timeliness,and a feeling of trust in what they do for you. What more can I say. Tammy and Travis... are the best

Thank you very much, Johnny!

September 7, 2018

I have had so many bad experiences with used cars, really too many to count over the years so when my last car was totaled I decided to try financing through... a dealership. I walked in thinking there would be no way for me to be approved, but I walked out the same day with the exact car I asked for, a really good APR, and CarDoc! I could not be happier with my new car and this dealership, it is everything I could have asked for and more, but the CarDoc service has changed my life forever. No more throwing $400 a month at a used car because something else broke, I drive to the dealership and enjoy all of the complimentary food and drinks while all of my services are managed by my CarDoc Advisor Tito G. The first time I came in for my first oil change I was fortunate enough to meet Tito and he became my advisor, he took the time to ask me how much I drive and what I like and don't like about my car. I drive 80 miles to work and 80 miles home five days a week, but they are all highway miles, so Tito showed me how to see when I need to come in for the oil and manages my services so that I get the most out of them. I text him every time I want to come in and he always responds right away, he is so funny and friendly I actually enjoy going to have services done to my car! Crazy right? But that isn't the end of the story, it was August 23rd so about two weeks ago this brand new car that I am in love with was messed up bad. The drain plug fell out of the oil pan as I was driving to work and all of the oil started dumping out, I pulled over as soon as I saw the oil light but it was too late. I called Tito freaking out thinking I might have cracked the oil pan or something, he gave me the number to the tow serviced offered with my program and told me to come in right away that he would fit me in. After a couple of hours being at the dealership Tito called me and told me I needed a new engine - the world stopped and I was terrified that I would get completely screwed over on my new car I was working so hard for - but he had already found an engine that only had 9,000 miles on it (my car had over 23,000 at the time) and he assured me I would be taken car of. But, admittedly I thought I would have to fight, the while no one has touched my car ever other than this dealership the oil was changed almost 3 weeks prior to that and I thought they would tell me to call my insurance company. When I got back to the dealership he handed me the keys to a beautiful Honda Civic Coupe that was my absolute favorite color and told me he would keep me updated but that he needed a couple of days. I was scared but I let myself trust him, what other choice did I have? He called me two days later and told me he had everything worked out that the dealership would cover the engine for me and that he would have it done as soon as he could. True to his word and coming in early just so I could pick it up before work, after many texts, many questions, even me texting him on a Sunday afternoon not even realizing he wasn't at work to bother him with even more questions, I picked up my car today with that engine at no cost to me AND he even had it detailed - it is so beautiful, just like new. Tito has made this experience so easy, easier than anyone else could have for me, he has such a good relationship with me and took the time to get to know me so he knows when I need a joke and when I need serious facts. He sent me picture updates to calm my anxieties and has never been dishonest with me even when he has had to tell me things I did not want to hear. I can tell you without a doubt I will be going to Ocean Honda for the rest of my life for my next car, for my dream car (Honda Civic Type R ;)), and for any services I ever need. I hope I will always be blessed with an advisor like Tito, and I hope Tito gets every recognition he deserves for taking care of me so well. Thank you Ocean Honda, and especially Tito!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Kiani. This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us.