97 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Summit Place Kia Mt. Clemens from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing

I Baugh my first new car here and Anton made it all worth while when no other dealership would help they are great here it was a bit pricey but well with it

• Great!
    April 15, 2017

We came in to trade in our old kia and get a new/used one! The service was prompt and very friendly! They helped us stay within our requests and made sure we were happy!

• Awesome

If you are looking to buy or lease, see James, he's the BEST! I love my new care :)

• I love Summit Place Kia- East!

Greg Jenkins answered the "chat" I started while browsing their website. I sent him multiple questions over the next couple of days regarding options and prices and concerns. He always answered every e-mail courteously and quickly. I was working with another dealership at the time. Greg was aware and was never pushy to take my business from somewhere else. He was respectful that I was not feeling I was getting the information I needed from the other dealership but never made me feel like I was wasting his time because he wasn't sure if he would even get my sale. When my husband and I came to meet with Greg in person, we were both highly impressed with the entire experience. We were not bothered while we looked at cars on the lot. We were greeted at the door by a friendly person, with a big smile and the question, "How can I help you today?". We were quickly brought to Greg who was able to answer all of our questions with confidence, knowledge, and appropriate information. Once the decision was made to purchase, our wait for paperwork and such was smooth and pleasant. After that was complete, Greg gave me a good hands on tour of my new vehicle and how to use the different options on it. He also took the time to synch my cell phone for me. Since the purchase, I have had several questions that I've been able to shoot off an e-mail to Greg, and he gets back to me quickly. This was not my first time buying a vehicle, but I can tell you, hands down, it was the best purchasing experience I've ever had. Of course my family and friends love the look of my new 2017 Kia Sportage. I tell them, if they're considering a new vehicle for themselves, the best place to look is Summit Place Kia East.They have earned my life long business.

• My 1st Kia

My salesman James Price was uterly amazing! I have never had such a great experience buying a car. I highly recommend my salesman!!!

• Great service!

Tony is great! Did everything he could to get me on a new Kia!

Tony is great! Did everything he could to get me on a new Kia!

• Scam don't go there... please
    March 18, 2017

I purchased a car on feb 28th and the sales person James Price lost my car key so I could not drive my car home so my finance company could pick up the car, and I communicated with James on 3 occasions and told him since I don't have the key the finance company could pick it up from there. He said that was okay, 2 days later they towed my car. I spoke with manager Tommy today who said James said I lost my key. So I came there with a car and keys and lost my key at the dealer. Makes no sense I handed James the key and then he comes talking bout I didn't give him the key. I now have a 400 tow bill that will be charged to me and they ate doing nothing to help. James Price is a lier and they probably work with the towing company for kick backs. They ate crooks.

• Summit Place Kia rocks

Andre was awesome at helping me find the perfect car at a rate I could manage.

Andre was awesome at helping me find the perfect car at a rate I could manage.

• Great Service
    March 5, 2017

I just purchased a 2017 KIA Forte. Tony Bommarito is a great salesperson. Everyone at the dealership was very professional, courteous, and had provided good customer service.

• ANTHONY BOMMARITO

Anthony Bommarito is a great salesperson. He is very professional and courteous.