Courtesy of Vermilion

• Great service

Very professional and friendly. All questions answered. Car purchase handled quickly without problems. Facility very comfortable with waiting kept at a minimum.

• Courtesy of vermilion

Our salesman Wesley Lemaire was awesome .. I would recommend him as well as Courtesy.. For a new or used vehicle..

• GMC vermillion in abbeville

I had the smoothest and easiest experience buying an SUV with Mr. Greg Fredrick! Buying a new vehicle is scary and nerve racking, but Mr. Greg made it seamless. He made sure everything was the way I I wanted and made me laugh to lighten up the scariness. I even sent him another custom, my friend to buy a new vehicle too! Everyone was awesome. Thank you for the best SUV buying I ever had Patricia A Daigle

• Oil change

Oil change. The service department is awesome. The lady & the gentleman in this area are helpful every time.

• Great deal

The experience was comparable to your weekly neighborhood get together. Friendly, knowledgeable, caring, trusting and just down right meaningful. From start to finish it was a seamless process. Thank you Courtesy GM of Vermilion for such a wonderful experience.

• Great Buying Experience

This was the first time that I've purchased from Courtesy of Vermilion and it won't be my last. They were attentive and engaged in my buying experience and super friendly. It was a great experience from the time I stepped on the lot to the day I drove away in my new car.

• Repair commitment fulfilled

Just had radio/sound installed at QRT because the one in my vehicle did not work. The product, the work, and the owner were more than I expected. I was very satisfied. Thank you Rodney and Courtesy.NOW, I can tell others about my Courtesy experience.

• GREAT Service

After calling Mr. Kevin, Service Manager and speaking to him about our issues with our 2011 Terrain- we dropped off the vehicle Friday afternoon to the dealership and personally sat down with him. The dealership called first thing Monday morning and we were picking up our vehicle was fixed and ready by 10:30 that morning. So very happy with the personal service given by Mr. Kevin and his staff at the Abbeville location.

• great service

I felt the price was a little high but it is what it is and car is running great thanks

• Purchase of new vehicle

Worked with us to insure that we received the vehicle we wanted and made sure we understood all of the options that the vehicle has.