Courtesy of Vermilion

Used 888-586-5968 Email Dealer
Service 888-587-4565

Average based on 116 reviews
  • Great Buying Experience

This was the first time that I've purchased from Courtesy of Vermilion and it won't be my last. They were attentive and engaged in my buying experience and super friendly. It was a great experience from the time I stepped on the lot to the day I drove away in my new car.

• Repair commitment fulfilled

Just had radio/sound installed at QRT because the one in my vehicle did not work. The product, the work, and the owner were more than I expected. I was very satisfied. Thank you Rodney and Courtesy.NOW, I can tell others about my Courtesy experience.

• GREAT Service

After calling Mr. Kevin, Service Manager and speaking to him about our issues with our 2011 Terrain- we dropped off the vehicle Friday afternoon to the dealership and personally sat down with him. The dealership called first thing Monday morning and we were picking up our vehicle was fixed and ready by 10:30 that morning. So very happy with the personal service given by Mr. Kevin and his staff at the Abbeville location.

• great service

I felt the price was a little high but it is what it is and car is running great thanks

• Purchase of new vehicle

Worked with us to insure that we received the vehicle we wanted and made sure we understood all of the options that the vehicle has.

• Great service, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Great experience! Gregg and Michelle were more than willing to work with my husband and I to make sure we would get exactly what we were looking for! Their knowledge about the vehicles showed in all the questions answered. They were friendly and professional and treated us like family! We have already started recommending Courtesy Vermilion to our friends!! All of the office staff are courteous and friendly. Thanks again!

• Repair

Brought my vehicle in because it was raining in it. I was told it was a hole in a weld and they put seam sealer to fix. Leak is gone, but I would think it will only last so long. Just a temporary fix. I will be stuck having to fix it down the road when the sealer wears.

• First oil change on new vehicle

Everyone is very friendly and courteous. My car was in for its first oil change and I was informed of the time it would be serviced and informed when it was ready. My salesman Wesley was also very helpful he is the best salesman.

• I received great and very timely service.

I had gone by the dealership the day before and knowing that they did not accept appointments, I asked if I were to bring my vehicle in at 7 AM for an oil change and tire rotation. They said that would be fine. However, I had something come up that following morning and was unable to go in at 7 AM so I called and asked if 1 PM would still be okay and it was. My vehicle maintenance was done before 3 PM that day. Great turn around.

• Great Service, worked with my schedule.

I phoned in checking on appointment availability. The Service Desk Technician Len, worked me in to suit my schedule extremely well.