Vero Beach Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

3.4 out of 5 (3.4) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

• June 14, 2017

I been buying cars from Vero Beach Chrysler for 10yrs. I have bought on average a vehicle per year. I have a Great salesmans Bruce Ryan !!!! I have a...lso have got to know Jay the GM very well. Deb in Service is also Wonderful to deal with if any problems arise. Jay is AWESOME and will make buying a vehicle a pleasure!!!! I have never had a problem that was never resolved to and above my satisfaction!!!! It's so nice to walk in to this dealership and be TREATED LIKE FAMILY!!! IT'S A TRUE PLEASURE TO BUY A VEHICLE FROM THEM!!! MY has just bought a new jeep Cherokee from Bruce and Jay. MY mother in law is also going to purchase a new vehicle from them soon also.

Michael, I'm so delighted to read your thoughtful review. I'm impressed that you've been buying from us for 10 years. I'm glad to hear that Bruce is a... great salesman, Deb is wonderful in service, and that Jay is awesome. I'm happy to hear you feel like family with us. I want you to know that we feel that way about you too. We look forward to seeing you again.

August 2, 2017

Scheduled an appointment to look at a vehicle, drove an hour and a half for them to tell me it was sold.

Hello Chris, We regret to hear that the vehicle you wanted to see was no longer available when you arrived. Please know we understand our customer's... time is very valuable and we try to communicate any changes as soon as we know of them. We would never mislead a customer as to the current status of a vehicle and we still would be happy to help you in your car search. Please reach out to us if you are interested. We hope to work with you soon.

May 19, 2017

I have not purchased yet, but they have vehicle I want but they were bit willing to negotiate through email.

Im see here you are needing more information. Feel free to call me at 772-316-1818 if you are still in the market. Im the new BDC manager here and w...ould love to assist you Thank You Dan Miles

March 17, 2017

Very clean and friendly environment. This had to be the best buying process I've ever been involved in. Drove a good distance, but it was completely w...orth it.

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us!

March 8, 2017

I just bought my first new car with the assistance from Robert Hock. The process was everything I could have hoped for and I drove away in a new 2016 ...Jeep Patriot. I highly recommend shopping for your next vehicle here.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us and we hope you enjoy your new Patriot!

November 29, 2016

Very rude general manager terminated deal in middle of signing. Jay has a major ego! Was going to buy a new ram 350 dually. Talked rude about custome...rs not thinking they could hear him

August 5, 2016

Mark Gallagher was very kind, patient, a great listener and made our experience a wonderful one. He deserves a raise. No I am not his mother-just know... a hard worker when I see one. Thank-you for your help Mark!!!!!!!

Thank you for your Business I Very happy you were pleased with services!

July 17, 2016

My wife and I have been dealing with Jay G. the GM ,Bruce our Salesman and Deb in Service the best by far !!!!!! I have been to alot Dealerships in my... life of 54yrs and my wife of 53 yrs also by far the most Pleasurable Experience in all my years.!!!! Most people Dread Buying a new or used vehicle ,now I can't wait to buy one!!! In the past 12yrs I have bought from them 10 vehicles, my wife 2 and my mother in law one. Jay G the GM is the Abosulte Best to Deal with on making a Purchase Happen!!!! Bruuce my Salesman knows my needs and wants of my vehicle desired,very good listner with a Great Personality! !!! I put him and Jay G thru Alot !!!! Deb in Service is also Great, because I travelall week , it is hard to get in on weekdays , Her and the service team Their Now is Best of the Best make it happen for me on the Weekend!!!! They are Very Knowledgeable, Personable and Treat you Like Family. !!! They never try to sell you something you don't need!!!!!!! Every other Dearship Does, not them !!!! This why I Highly Recommend Them and will to Continue with my wife to purchase and have our vehicles serviced their. We purchaed now a new Cherokee Sport and a new used Cherokee Trailhawk.

Thank You for continuing to do business with us here at Vero Beach Chrysler!

September 13, 2014

I tried to buy a 14 jeep Grand Cherokee and the General Manager / Owner insulted us by his arrogance and language. The Sales Manager was physically di...s-shelved and out of sorts.

May 1, 2012

Tony was a great salsman since I"m diabled and can't walk much he did all the leg work until we found the right car for me. Rick in finance could'nt b...e nicer he had all paperwork ready all I had to do was sign then he called me back a day later to tell me he got rate lowered by 1/2 percent again when I got there paperwork was ready and I ws done in 10 minutes 2weeks neeeded service for a very small problem called made appointment for 2pm they were ready and all was explained checked corrected and done in 40 minutes I will recommend this dealership to everyone

Thank You for your business and we hope to see you in the near future!

Vero Beach Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM