Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

909 reviews

909 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pride Hyundai of Seekonk from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 12, 2019

I was recently in a vehicle that I had paid off and I was struck by someone and my car ended up being totaled resulting in my having to purchase a vehicle.... I cannot tell you the issues I had with several car dealer salesman and how dissatisfied I was with them to the point I got up and walked out. I reached out to Roy Silveira at Pride Hyundai and I cannot say enough about his personality, professionalism in helping me purchase another vehicle. I don't know if you've had dealings with car salesmen, usually you pull in a lot and you know just by looking at a Sales Person that you do not want to deal with them because you know they are GLIB and will tell you anything to get you to buy a vehicle. I can honestly say that Roy has to be the most down to earth salesman I have ever dealt with and you really felt that you were talking to a "person" not a "glib salesman" just looking to make a sale. Because I am out of work and on workman's compensation for a job I have been with for 25 years, most dealers do not accept that as "income". Roy went what I consider above and beyond to work with me on how I could purchase a vehicle, yes it took different angles to try to purchase a vehicle but Roy worked patiently and diligently with me so that I was able to drive away with a vehicle. I honestly cannot say enough about Roy he was exceptional,professional and really helped me as a "person" and not just another sale. Margo Vinal

October 9, 2019

Service was quick, car was returned clean, payment was painless, and all of the issues were addressed by the friendly, courteous staff. A dealership I... would recommend.

October 7, 2019

We have been with Pride Hyundai for near to 12 years. They provide great service and help us maintain our Tuscon in good condition. Always reliable.

October 5, 2019

I purchased the new Hyundai palisade today with the help of Roy he was an excellent sale man helped me with the whole process from being to end I would... definitely recommend him to family and friends and I will also be back when time to purchase a new vehicle I will be dealing with Roy awesome sales person.

October 5, 2019

Angel was very helpful and did everything he could to make this sale possible. We love our Scarlet Red Sonata! The Finance process was easy and very acceptable....

Angel L Concepcion

(4.7) 26 reviews

Dana Dennis

New Car Manager

(4.8) 6 reviews

October 4, 2019

In the past, I have found the dealership to be less than stellar. The staff were not as outgoing and the overall experience made me look elsewhere. However,... this recent experience was extremely helpful and supportive. The team was quick to respond, offered excellent advice, competitive pricing, and the work was completed quickly and correctly. I felt that the overall atmosphere was greatly improved and pleased with the level of service I received.

Tony Fernandes

Service Manager

(4.8) 124 reviews

Maggie Azevedo

Customer Relations Specialist

(4.8) 5 reviews

October 4, 2019

Very happy with the service performed on my 2018 Hyundai. Wait time was reasonable. Matthew was so friendly and professional. Will be back for future service.

Maggi Cedano

(5.0) 135 reviews

October 3, 2019

Everyone is always helpful, friendly and my concerns are addressed. Wendell is more than helpful every time I need service. Maggie did everything she... needed to do to satisfy my new car needs, and the manager, Tony Fernandez is great. He cares about his customers.

Maggi Cedano

(5.0) 135 reviews

October 3, 2019

Arrived for my appointment for the first oil change for my new Tucson. I was greeted by a cheerful young lady, who took all my information and asked me... to take a seat in the waiting room. I barely sat down before she came to tell me they were all done! I am very impressed. It was a very pleasant experience.

October 3, 2019

I Arrived early and they took car right in oil change was completed in no time. The wait room was inviting and comfortable. Very surprised when they said... car was ready