Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

913 reviews

913 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pride Hyundai of Seekonk from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 16, 2019

Service staff were professional and courteous. I did not feel pressured in any way to have any additional work done on my car. The only question I have... is that in the past, my cars used to be vacuumed. Is this not done any longer? Not a big deal but a nice extra I appreciated.

September 16, 2019

We've had good experiences in the past. This time around was by far the worst customer service experience we've ever encountered. From the non communication,... to the horrible respect for customers time is completely unacceptable. Our vehicle was at your location for over a month when we were told it would be done in a week or two at the very most. We understand things happen but no communication was given unless we initiated it and even then we were never told the truth only excuses. We even had to pick up our truck before it was done after being there a month and then bring it back. We we finally got it back the truck was not clean on the inside. There was a white film on everything from the paint. Just the worst experience ever. Would never recommend to anyone!

September 13, 2019

I been bring my Hyundai 2015 Tucson there for a year . Never had a problem. My first problem was the guy took it upon himself to authorize for the technician... to charge a light bulb that I don't think was out. He should have showed me the bulb First plus not tell me before they did it. I really don't have the money. Second problem was I had them wash it when it came back there was some little chips of paint off. However I always walk around my vehicle every morning. I know every Mark or scratch. They said they was going to fix it they had to order the paint.... I don't like the idea someone making decisions for my money. I forget to asked the names who waited on me but wasn't a happy camper this time. Tell your employees to always show the customer the problem with thier vehicle and not make decisions for that customer 😡. Nobody should authorize someone else repairs.

September 7, 2019

I had a very good experience with him. The day we got our car, he was supposed to be on a leave but still came that morning. He also helped us get all... the formalities without any delays. He was also understanding and cleared any doubts that we had.

Roy Silveira Sr

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(4.8) 258 reviews

September 6, 2019

Work was done on my car that was expected to take 2 hours...and had to wait. I came prepared for the wait. And guess what??? An hour later it was done!!!... What a great surprise. Thanks to the service department employee who "put two guys" on it so I wouldn't have such a long wait!!! Thanks so much!

September 5, 2019

I was very pleased with the staff at this dealership I didn't feel pressured in buying what they wanted me to buy. I bought exactly what I wanted. All... my questions were answered.

Angel L Concepcion

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(4.7) 26 reviews

September 5, 2019

The sales staff was very patient and answered all of my questions. They clearly explained the leasing process and were very competitively priced. I would... recommend the dealership to everyone.

Billy Thillet

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 7 reviews

September 3, 2019

Billy was wonderful to work with. I had a challenging case. He was able to get me into a new car with a much lower monthly payment. I now have peace of... mind without worrying about expensive vehicle repairs. All staff that I met were very friendly and professional.

Billy Thillet

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 7 reviews

September 3, 2019

I Always have a positive experience going to Pride Hyundai in Seekonk. Everyone is very helpful and meticulous with addressing whatever issues may arise.... Wendall, Tony and the other Service agents are always very helpful and accommodating.

Wendell Jordan

Service Advisor

(5.0) 24 reviews

August 30, 2019

I really want to like this place, but they've come up short in the few instances I've dealt with them. For starters, I recently purchased a 2017 Hyundai... Elantra from another car dealership. Since it was a used car, I brought it in for a diagnostic one day after picking up the car. I agreed to pay the $120 for their "30 pt check" and also asked if they could check to see if the navigation was up to date. About an hour later I was told my car looked great, navigation was up to date and was handed a receipt. I asked if there was another sheet that might give me some more detailed information on the condition of my car (break, tires, wiper blades, battery, etc.). They said they ran out of those sheets but my car didn't show any problems. I left the dealership not comfortable with the fact that I just paid $120 and was basically given a verbal "your car is fine". I did later call and asked to speak with Tony Fernandes, the Service Manager. He reiterated they were out of the sheet I was looking for, understood my concern and said they would do another diagnostic free of charge and to call back at the beginning of the next week to set up an appointment. This was on Friday. The same evening I took my car to visit my dad. As he was getting into the passenger seat he happened to feel the floor on the passenger side which was completely soaked but not noticeable due to the color of the floor mat. After a quick google search we felt pretty confident that the problem was a clogged AC drain line. I wondered how a completely wet passenger floor had gone unnoticed during the diagnostic? Had my AC been checked wouldn't someone have noticed no water dripping underneath the car? Also, after another quick google search I found that the navigation in my car is not up to date. The next morning (Saturday) I called the service department and spoke with Wendell. I explained my problem and he told me if I could get my car in by noon they could take care of it that day. Wendell was great. I asked if they could possibly try and shop vac some of the water out of the floor when they were done. When I was about to leave and Wendell heard that they hadn't used the shop vac because nobody was there to do it he apologized, told someone to bring my car back again and that he would make sure it got done. One week has gone by and on my way home from work I stopped by this evening to pick up some touch up paint that I had ordered and was ready to schedule my second diagnostic. I was again told that those sheets still hadn't come in. My experience with Pride Hyundai, particularly, the service department has been mixed. I don't know why the diagnostic fee is so expensive. When I bring my other car, a Kia Sportage, to get an oil change it comes with a complimentary 27 pt safety inspection, free car wash, and at half the price. At the conclusion of the 5 year/ 60,000 mile warranty I will probably bring my car elsewhere.

Wendell Jordan