Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

929 reviews

929 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pride Hyundai of Seekonk from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 26, 2012

Love this dealership, I foolishly did not purchase my used car from them. But they were very helpfullwhen I needed to have soem non safetly issues fixed... on the car that the original used car lot I purchased the vehicle from would not correct.

Worked with:
    Tony Fernandes

Service Manager

(4.8) 130 reviews

Stacy Reposa

Parts Advisor

(5.0) 36 reviews

May 24, 2012

I loved my experience at Pride Hyundai! They were so pleasant to deal with, everyone was extremely helpful and the whole process was quick and super easy.... Stan responded to my email so quickly and gave me all the information I asked for right away. When I came in he had the car outside the front door ready for me to test drive! The manager Manny went out of his way to help me get to the payment I needed to be at. I would highly recommend Pride to anyone! Thanks Stan and Manny for the best experience buying a car I've ever had!

May 24, 2012

stan was wonderfull. a true credit to his profession. from the time we met to the time of I took delivery. He clearly explained the numbers to me plus... all the ins and outs of leasing. the entire staff was very helpfull. Best car buying experience I ever had. I highly recomend Pride hyundai of seekonk and Stan.

April 19, 2012

After shopping several Hyundai Dealers I finally came across this one, i should have come here in the first place, the sales staff was fun to work with,... very helpful and professional, it was truly a pleasant experience. Thank you PRIDE for being there when i needed you.

December 22, 2011

I went to Pride Hyundai looking for a gray Hyundai Veloster with a 6-speed manual transmission and the style package. The sales team was nice enough to... find the car for me, but then when we started talking numbers, that's when everything went downhill. The car has a sticker price of $20,435 -- Okay, fine. They are currently running a promotion that states that they will offer you $6,000 for your trade. Perfect, but that's obviously not what happened. The price was jacked by $3995 to $24,430 so they can tell you that you're getting $6,000 for your trade, but in reality, they give you nothing. I still owe a bit of money on the car I wanted to trade (good car - VW Golf with 77,700 miles), so I would have still been out about $300 on what I owe on the car. We couldn't reach a deal, so I left and asked for my deposit back. As soon as I left the door, the manager and my sales person came back out to "see what they could do for me". That night, I was offered the car at $20,340 and $2,000 for my car plus the loan payoff. I arrived at the dealer this afternoon and that certainly wasn't the case. I still did not receive $6,000 for my trade (even though it's posted that way), but I thought they were still giving me a good deal. Apparently not... They still wanted me to finance what I still owed on my trade in. That's ridiculous! To everyone who takes the time to read this, take what you will, but my recommendation would be to avoid Pride Hyundai at all costs.

This salesperson is no longer employeed by Pride Hyundai of Seekonk and has not been for some time.

December 10, 2011

Bad Dealer. Called PRIDE Hyundai in Seekonk MA about a used car. The sales manager agreed on the purchase price in our phone conversation so I placed a... deposit on the car by credit card. After a 2 hour drive to get to the dealer to complete the sale, he told me he now wanted MORE MONEY! -- $900 more for a car with a price of about $11000. In addition he surprised me with his almost $400 documentation fee - which he would not reduce - for a total of about $1300 more than was agreed upon prior to my visit. This dealer is a cheat. You can't trust him. He thinks he may have made a few hundred dollars more on the car by selling to someone else but he just lost a ton of money and good will by cheating his customers like that. It's black & white - he renegged on the deal, broke his word and boosted the price. STAY AWAY from this dealer. You can not trust him.

The Sales Manager reviewed has not been employeed by Pride Hyundai of Seekonk since Jan 2012.

December 6, 2011

George was great to work with, very personable, would recommend him and the dealership to anyone. I got a great car at a very reasonable price and I can't... wait to take it home.

November 14, 2011

After spending hours there. They tried to get me in another car. they said they would cut me a GREAT deal. They marked up the sticker price which meant... they where giving me nothing for a trade in. They where closed and attached the plates to the car let me take it home with out signing any papers. When I changed my mind the swore at me and called me all kinds of names. I have never been treated like this at any dealership!! Now I'm having trouble getting my money back from this dealership. STAY AWAY!!!!! I want to update everyone about this Dealer. I want to make sure people know what I have gone thru, prevent others from going thru this. This dealership is a very dishonest business. Two weeks after I put a down payment on a car then changed my mind. A different dealership offered me a much better deal saving me $3,000. I gave Pride $2300 down, over 2 weeks ago and they still have not given me that money back!!! The GM called me and swore at me and used some other choice words. I have contacted my charge card company the BBB and the Ag's Office about This dealer. This dealer is why people hate dealing with car dealers, I'm lucky I found a dealer that was honest and still made a profit and didn't price gouge me. Pride will raise the sticker price (Fair Market Value) then appear to give you a better Trade in price. While in fact there giving you Nothing for your Trade in. Update 11/17 Pride sent my Trade in to auction if thou Pride Hyundai didn't have the title to the car, RT44 Had the title and got the car out of auction.

Sam, the GM/SM reviewed has not been employeed by the dealership since Jan 2012

November 5, 2011

Very unprofessional. I believe there are much better Hyundai dealers in the area. Trust the reviews. Personally I would not recommend Pride Hyundai to... anyone.

The salesperson and manager reviewed are no longer with our dealership and have not been for almost a year.

October 23, 2011

My expierence at this dealership was one of the worst I have ever experienced. Very unprofessional when they switched sales people on me after having already... developed a decent raport with the someone.

The salesperson reviewed is no longer with the dealership