Average based on 7 reviews
  • 2008 Nissan Titan

I bought an 08 Nissan Titan. It is a great truck and Lee was a great salesmen to deal with.

• Great service!

Thanks for the great review. We back our cars up 100%.

Bought a 2002 mazda tribute from these guys and had some engine lights on a few weeks later when I got it home to flagstaff. Lee told me to bring it down and his mechanics replaced a broken ABS module with no hassle and in no time at all. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the great review. We back our cars up 100%.

• The name says it all "GOOD CAR COMPANY"

Thanks guys. Always appreciate good reviews. We pride ourselves ou making sure are vehicles are safe and ready to drive.

Bought an 07 Jeep, with low pressure sales. Lee was a personable and honest dealer, which is rare these days. Would recommend checking them out. Had my mechanic check out the jeep said it was a great buy except for radiator called Lee and he fixed the next day. Check them out especially if you need a good truck. Thank you Lee

• Couldn't have been better @ Good Car Co!

Thanks for the great review Allison. We pride ourselves on making car/truck buying easy and stress free. No need for any games. Enjoy the truck.

I had to replace my 2005 Silverado when it was totaled on my birthday. I looked all over the city and stopped last at Good Car Company. They wound up having a way nicer truck than what I previously had, for a killer price, and the truck has been awesome since I bought it 2 months ago. I feel very lucky to have found this tiny little dealer! Lee took great care of me. He got my paperwork done in a flash, and I was on my way! The whole experience of losing my old truck and having to pick out a new one turned out to be a blessing.

• Review for Good Car Company in Mesa, AZ

Thank you for the positive review. Makes our day knowing we are able to sell a great product and have happy customers.

Personnel were pleasant, helpful. Vehicle priced right, our mechanics were thrilled with the excellent condition of the 2003 truck we bought. Considering we had some financial challenges, we got quick approval & payments that worked. Would recommend them if they have something on their lot that matches your needs.

• Great service

I had an awesome experience buying a used truck from Good Car Company. Lou was very helpful and professional. He was able to answer every question about the vehicle, had it checked by a great mechanic and made the buying process very easy. He had the car detailed and in great condition for me. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your Positive Review. We take pride in our Customer Service and Great Reputation. Just try our best to make car/truck buying easy and fast.

• Great Service

Thanks SJ. We do our best to make car/truck buying easy and hassle free.

They worked with me and my situation i was in and helped me get the truck i wanted to get. When all other Loan companies said no to me they're lender said yes and it was a huge relief. However it was thanks to the staff since they worked it all out for me.

Thanks SJ. We do our best to make car/truck buying easy and hassle free.