• No Pressure - Willing to work with you!

So, who's credit is perfect? I was hearing it from other dealers, "It'll be tough. They'd come back with $3000 down, 15% interest. Lee at Good Car worked with us, found us decent financing and a great price on the vehicle we wanted. No hassles at all. We finished everything in about 15 min once the financing was approved. Thank you, Good Car! They're in Mesa on Broadway, near Longmore.

• Great company

Lee was very nice and helpful. He got us into our ride with no pressure. I would highly recommend them to anyone

• By far the best buying experience

Thanks for the great review Jeff. We rather have our customers want to buy then be forced. Enjoy that F150.

This truly was a easy process. Supplied me with all info I needed on truck and let me take it on a nice long test drive to really know what the truck could do. Needed night to sleep on deal and felt no pressure about not wanting to buy right away. Love my F150. Thanks Guys!

• Great car company

I have worked for car deals for 15 years. I have seen the games other dealers have played. This was by far the best dealership experience I have had. They were honest, upfront, worked with my time schedule. They gave me fair value on my trade in and the truck I wanted was priced under blue book valve. I spent a total of 30 mins in the dealership and I was driving away.

That's a great way to start a Monday John. We love hearing you had a great buying experience with us. We try to make car and truck buying easy and stress free. We look forward to earning your business in the future.

• 2008 Nissan Titan

I bought an 08 Nissan Titan. It is a great truck and Lee was a great salesmen to deal with.

Thanks for the positive review Bill. We appreciate the business and look forward to earning it in the future.

• Great service!

Thanks for the great review. We back our cars up 100%.

Bought a 2002 mazda tribute from these guys and had some engine lights on a few weeks later when I got it home to flagstaff. Lee told me to bring it down and his mechanics replaced a broken ABS module with no hassle and in no time at all. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the great review. We back our cars up 100%.

• The name says it all "GOOD CAR COMPANY"

Thanks guys. Always appreciate good reviews. We pride ourselves ou making sure are vehicles are safe and ready to drive.

Bought an 07 Jeep, with low pressure sales. Lee was a personable and honest dealer, which is rare these days. Would recommend checking them out. Had my mechanic check out the jeep said it was a great buy except for radiator called Lee and he fixed the next day. Check them out especially if you need a good truck. Thank you Lee

• Couldn't have been better @ Good Car Co!

Thanks for the great review Allison. We pride ourselves on making car/truck buying easy and stress free. No need for any games. Enjoy the truck.

I had to replace my 2005 Silverado when it was totaled on my birthday. I looked all over the city and stopped last at Good Car Company. They wound up having a way nicer truck than what I previously had, for a killer price, and the truck has been awesome since I bought it 2 months ago. I feel very lucky to have found this tiny little dealer! Lee took great care of me. He got my paperwork done in a flash, and I was on my way! The whole experience of losing my old truck and having to pick out a new one turned out to be a blessing.

• Review for Good Car Company in Mesa, AZ

Thank you for the positive review. Makes our day knowing we are able to sell a great product and have happy customers.

Personnel were pleasant, helpful. Vehicle priced right, our mechanics were thrilled with the excellent condition of the 2003 truck we bought. Considering we had some financial challenges, we got quick approval & payments that worked. Would recommend them if they have something on their lot that matches your needs.

• Great service

I had an awesome experience buying a used truck from Good Car Company. Lou was very helpful and professional. He was able to answer every question about the vehicle, had it checked by a great mechanic and made the buying process very easy. He had the car detailed and in great condition for me. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your Positive Review. We take pride in our Customer Service and Great Reputation. Just try our best to make car/truck buying easy and fast.