• Hyundai Sonata

Braman provided a truly exceptional experience with my leasing of my Hyundai Sonata. The support staff were both professional and courteous. This made for a pleasurable time of leasing my vehicle. I would recommend this location to anyone.

• Maintenance on Hyundai Santa Fe

Maintenance was swift and complete - service advisor was very helpful and knowledgeable.

• Service repair review

George my customer service rep in the Service Dept. was excellent.

George my customer service rep in the Service Dept. was excellent.

• Great service

Very easy to work with and car was returned washed, which is very rare in Miami! Only reason I`m not giving a 5 start is because of the price, that was a lot higher then other dealers. But still great option considering the fast, friendly and great service!

• Kindness and great service

Very well service offered by the center and Fausto, the representative.

Very well service offered by the center and Fausto, the representative.

• Braman Hyundai

Our sales representative Adrian was excellent. Knowledgeable and patient with us during our selection process.

• Very Satisfied

My overall experience at Braman Hyundai on yesterday was very good as always and the facilities was very clean. I enjoy my experience when I come in for my services all the staff greets you, open doors for you and including the maintenance personal. Everyone there is just great.

• Review of service received and rating personnel

Excellent experience. The service advisor, Diana, was knowledgeable about what services were needed for my Genesis, fully explained everything in a courteous and friendly manner.She was a pleasure to work with.

• Car repair

The service was great. The CSR informed me of what service was required and the cost, etc. He was very professional, yet easy for me to explain what it was I needed.

• Carole Sparr

Diana always provides excellent customer service. The waiting area is pleasant and comfortable. All the employees are friendly and respectful.