• Hyundai Sonata

Braman provided a truly exceptional experience with my leasing of my Hyundai Sonata. The support staff were both professional and courteous. This made for a pleasurable time of leasing my vehicle. I would recommend this location to anyone.

• Great Service Experience!!

Fausto is fantastic!! He is very professional and helpful. My car is always serviced fantastically. Thanks, Fausto!! Ana

• Excellent Service at Braman Hyundai

Fausto Leon was my service advisor, and he was truly professional, courteous and helpful. I was immediately helped, and waited in a comfortable environment and with minimum delay even though I got to Braman at almost end of work shift. I highly recommend Braman for it's service quality and it's employees. What could be an uncomfortable situation, it's made easy and you feel that they care for the customers.

• Excellent Service as Always

always bring my car here even if its further for me to drive because the service and facilities are fantastic.

• Great service as usual!

Gary walked me through all the steps and even let me know when the car was ready. Thank you!

• Great service

Best service by a dealer by far. Gentlemen who take of my issue was very clear and courteous.

• maintenance

Carlos is always a pleasure to deal with. Hate your parking facilities.

Carlos is always a pleasure to deal with. Hate your parking facilities.

• Giovannis Review

Jesus was super nice & friendly went down to business. Showed us what came with the car, let us test drive. Just to say that I was satisfied with my purchase.

• Great service!

The Service specialist was very professional. I always take my car to get service and I am always very satisfied with the service I receive.

• Exceptional Service at Braman Hyundai

I've received an exceptional service from Michael Santa Maria. He made the process fast and with professionalism. Thanks Mike