New 877-848-2831 Dealer Website
Used 877-835-0413 Email Dealer
Service 877-848-2924

4.5
Average based on 52 reviews.
  • The Best Dealership

If you are in the market for a new car or even a used one,you cannot beat the selection,or the staff of Gettel Hyundai. I bought my new 2016 Sonata which had everything I was looking for in a new vehicle at the price I thought was fair.Chuck was my salesperson who,besides giving me a great deal, took the time to explain the cars features and made sure I was comfortable understanding how to use them before leaving the dealership.Chuck also followed up with a phone call after the sale to ensure all was well with the car. In addition,the service department is top-notch.This is my third Hyundai and have always taken my cars back to the dealership for service.When you leave,you leave with confidence and a clean car.

• Excellent Service

We purchased a used 2007 Hyundai Sonata for my son. The sales team that assisted us was Keisha and Walter. These two people are the most down to earth and helpful sales people I have ever worked with. We had a few issues with the car shortly after purchase (you take a chance when buying used cars) but Keisha and Hyundai worked to resolve the issues immediately. She gave us her cell number and quickly responded, even late in the evening when she found out we had concerns. It's only been a few days since we purchased the vehicle but we are happy. The outcome would have been much different if Keisha wasn't there to help. Thank you Keisha and Walter for your awesome service. Thank you Sarasota Gettle Hyundai for having such great people working for you.

• Mr. Z

Made a couple of visits to Gettel's a couple of times to look at new car's. Was always welcomed and treated well. I made my purchase from Terry. He was very easy to deal with as well as Jonathan in finance.

• Poor business

Was in contact through email and they jacked up a price on a car that had damage on it. This is not good business and I will never shop there.

• Very Very Happy with Gettel Hyundai experience!

Tom was a wonderful salesperson! I felt like everyone I encountered at the dealership was kind and professional. My new vehicle is exactly what I wanted. Gettel made all happen efficiently and answered all my questions. I would buy from them again!

• Best car buying experience ever

Oh My God Walter over at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota is the best one .I recommended to anybody that wants to buy a car whether it's old or new

• Tom is Terrific!

While our experience was frustrating at the beginning with a different sales representative, Tom saved the day. He was personable and efficient during our test drive and paperwork for my new santa fe sport. Thank you for all your help & fixing the situation, Tom!

• Wonderful Experience!

After my car was totalled I began my search for a new one. Walter, Jimmy and Shawn from Gettel Hyundai in Sarasota made my car buying experience a wonderful one! Thank you so much guys!!! I ended up purchasing a 2015 Hyundai Sonata from them. I was looking for a car that is reliable, has decent gas mileage and very reasonably priced. These three gentleman answered my many questions with smiles on their faces and were very patient. They made me feel comfortable and very welcomed in their showroom. I would highly recommend this dealership if you find yourself in the market for a new vehicle. I am thrilled about my new car and feel as if I've made three new friends!

• Edie and Sal Albanese

Excellent service. Ian Hays was a wonderful sales person. 2nd time buying a car from him.

• new car purchase

I unexpectedly had to purchase a new car. My 2008 Tucson had many miles and had reached the point where putting money into repairs was not worth it. My salesman, Tom Goins, was incredibly helpful and patient as I tried to figure out what I wanted to do. The manager, Roy Smalls, helped me untangle the minutia of down payments, etc. Both (Tom and Roy) explained everything, gave me all the time I needed, and put me at ease. Laurie Lowman took care of the paperwork very efficiently. She was personable, funny, and empathetic. Considering how stressful the situation was for me, everyone made the experience pleasant. I had very good experiences working with Hyundai, up north and in Sarasota, while I had my Tucson. I had planned on being a repeat customer. Now, I am enjoying a brand new Hyundai and am optimistic that my experiences will continue to be exceptional.