• The Best Dealership

If you are in the market for a new car or even a used one,you cannot beat the selection,or the staff of Gettel Hyundai. I bought my new 2016 Sonata which had everything I was looking for in a new vehicle at the price I thought was fair.Chuck was my salesperson who,besides giving me a great deal, took the time to explain the cars features and made sure I was comfortable understanding how to use them before leaving the dealership.Chuck also followed up with a phone call after the sale to ensure all was well with the car. In addition,the service department is top-notch.This is my third Hyundai and have always taken my cars back to the dealership for service.When you leave,you leave with confidence and a clean car.

• Great service all around!

Ali, AJ and the rest of the folks who helped me with my trade-in and new car purchase were awesome.

• NEw car purchased new Car

Purchased a new Alandra from Michael Sender was a good experience

Purchased a new Alandra from Michael Sender was a good experience

• Up graded car

Our salesman Thomas Goins was very helpful and easy to work with a great person and an asset to Gettel. Thank you again Thomas

• 3yearsthemost

Thank you for the professionalism, stellar customer service. Michael Sender and the sales manager made it possible for me to purchase my 17 Hyundai Sonata Sport.

• HYUNDAI SONATA

i HAVE PURCHASED THREE CARS FROM GETTEL,THEY ARE VERY GOOD,IN ALL ASPECTS, Terry Brown was excellent,see him for your new car needs.

• New Car

Michael Sender gave me all of the information I needed to make a decision.

Michael Sender gave me all of the information I needed to make a decision.

• Hyundai

I bought my Sonata from Michael Sender and very happy with my car the dealership and my salesman. I recommend this dealership

• Great Salesman

If you are looking to buy a Hyundai, go to Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota and see Michael Sender. We had a great experience with him.

• Wonderful Experience

Wonderful experience, I have never been treat so well!!! I want to tell everyone to go see Michael Sender at Gettell Hyundai, great product, fantastic sales person and great service department!!!