Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • DeSmet has compassion!
    April 2, 2015

I had a few repairs like anyone would. I'm a guy who has to be dependent on others(Parents) to make sure I have a safe vehicle to get to all my appoin...tments. They were very kind to me, so kind in fact that they took off work hours without even telling us. They didn't want any credit for time spent, I was surprised and happy. Not only did they do a remarkable job fixing my car, but also kind without needing any thanks. I'm very happy they save my Dad some money as I have a rare disease that has no cure or even understand why it happens. They have had to endure stress no parent should face. I'm happy that they are just plain good. Thanks. Mark, Matt, and Jerry are guys I would call my friend.!

• DeSmet Auto Sales,
    August 17, 2014

I started out looking for cars in the Milwaukee and Madison WI area, I became flustered with the New age sales format. I gave Mark and Jack a call as ...they had the car I wanted. After speaking to both Mark (owner) and Jack in sales I decided to take a drive to Cross Plains (40 miles from home) when I arrived I had the pleasure of meeting both of them. All of the sales people in Milwaukee and Madison markets should model there sales teams from Mark and Jack! It was the best car buying experience I have had in twenty years! Simply tell them what your needs are and they work hard to make it happen! Nice little store, with very nice people. I give DeSmets a A+++ rating!

• Honest Dealer
    December 14, 2011

I recently purchased an Acura from here and worked directly with the owner, who is honest and forthright. The buying process was smooth without any of... the normal slimy dealer tricks. His follow-up after the sale could have been better, but he worked with me to resolve an issue and it was done to my satisfaction. I would go here again.

DeSmet Auto Sales