Tennessee Autoplex

(5.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

• 05 2500 Cummins
    February 4, 2017

Working with the staff to buy a nice used diesel was effortless! Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. They even helped me find financ...ing at a local credit union.

• Tennessee Autoplex
    August 27, 2016

Great Dealership to do business with. The process of trading and purchasing of a vehicle was very smooth. Great and knowledgeable and personable. This... dealership stands behind their word to make sure you are a happy customer and truly has meant it. I am very glad I made a purchase from Tennessee Autoplex, I will be a return customer as well as to refer anyone I know to visit them to enjoy a purchase as I have with my 2007 F250.

• INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! OWNER WAS OUTSTANDING!!!
    May 28, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE OUR TRUCK WE BOUGHT!!! IT WAS EVERYTHING WE EXPECTED IT TO ME AND THEN SOME!!! THANK YOU FOR TAKING SUCH GREAT CARE OF OUR FAMILY!

• Tenn. Autoplex review
    February 6, 2014

As a new buyer from Tenn. Autoplex I found the dealer to be very helpful in all aspects of the buying process. The vehicle was as advertised and he an...swered all questions honestly.I was very pleased with my purchase and the owner has an awesome dealership and staff.

• Awesome Dealer!!
    January 31, 2014

If you are in the market for a used vehicle, Tennessee AutoPlex LLC is by far, a must on your hunt list. Trust me, buying a used vehicle on a budget c...an be very challenging and frustrating. After several dealers and lots-even drove all the way to Alabama to look at one-we ended up at TN AutoPlex buying my husband, a new to him, truck. Lucky for us, Bob (owner) was in the office all day and the whole deal was done through him. Not only did we get what we were in search of, but at a comfortable price and Bob even helped us find a company to finance us at a very reasonable interest rate. The rest of the staff was great as well, especially Patsy who helped entertain our 10 year old daughter while we took care of business. This is not a huge dealer, but the used vehicles on their lot are in top notch shape and I'm certain if he don't have what you're looking for, he'll help you find it. Very personable and awesome customer service...they go above and beyond expectations. We will return if ever in the market for a used car again-hopefully not until our daughters drive =)

Tennessee Autoplex